New Cat 6 Oceanview Staterooms on Constellation -- 3115 to 3127

Wine-O

It has recently come to my attention that Celebrity has changed specialty restaurants on Deck 3 from a Murano type to a smaller Qsine with no wine cellar, and added in that space 7 new Category 6 O/V's similar to the ones added several years ago on the Starboard side, taking away from the conference rooms. This must have taken place during a recent drydock as they weren't there a couple of years ago. They are not on the other M-Class ships.

The new staterooms are 3115 to 3127. Has anyone stayed in these staterooms? Sure would like to get a review, i.e., noise from the elevators, are they in their own separate passageway, does 3127 dead end into a bulkhead, where's the entrance to Qsine, are they large enough to support a sofa instead of a large overstuffed chair, etc.

These staterooms just might be a better substitute to the ones on the Starboard side with less foot traffic. The ones on the Starboard side (3112-3144) are a great value with a huge window.

These staterooms just might be a better substitute to the ones on the Starboard side with less foot traffic. The ones on the Starboard side (3112-3144) are a great value with a huge window.

WOW! Didn't know they were doing that. Stayed in 3114 on the Connie, and there is no foot traffic. There's a private corridor and nobody goes there unless your cabin is there. I would think that the port side would be similar. The huge windows are great.