11-2-17 Thursday weigh-in

mdaviswv

Good morning. I’m down 0.5 for the week. I’ve been stuck for a while now. Was hoping for another 3 by our next cruise, but we’re down to 2 weeks, so that’s not going to happen.

Hope you guys are well.

Mike

Bridgeport, WV

Mike, maybe switch things up a bit. If you have the same thing for breakfast (or lunch) every day have something different for a couple days. Or if you always work out at noon try and work out at a different time for a few days.

I don't know, just offering a suggestion :-D

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Forums mobile app

I’m sure you can do it. But unfortunately it does take a while. Glad you’re down one this week!

I know what you mean about switching things up. With work I pretty much have to exercise in the evenings. But yeah, I eat the same stuff day in and day out. It’s worked well for the first 30 or so lbs, but it may be time for change.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all!

Mike ~ thanks for starting the thread.

Nice that the 2 of you are losers.;)

I was quite surprised to see I only gained 2.2 lbs in my 15 days away! I had a really good time on my cruises & ate rolls every night at dinner. I didn't drink hardly anything so that could be part of the reason plus I bet I perspired some weight away. It was especially hot in Puerto Plata's main square so I spent the almost hour of free time in the Cathedral.

I discovered a neat machine in the pharmacy department of a supermarket in Town. It measures your BP, BMI, weight, percentage of body fat(:eek:) & hydration level. Pretty scary stuff!!

Good luck to the rest of you & have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~:)

Man that is awesome Jo! I’m not real good at controlling myself on a 7 or 8 day trip, let alone 15! Great job. Glad you had a good trip. Time to start the countdown for the next one. [emoji846]

You know though, I’ve been at this project for over 6mo now and have totally transformed my eating habits. So perhaps I’ll do better this time than I anticipate.

BMI seems harsh to me. I’d have to lose something like another 30+lbs to be where it wants me! My goal is another 15 or so and I’m good as far as I’m concerned.

Have a great weekend!

Got back from my 10/21 cruise and I have lost 3.5 of the 4 lbs I gained.

I lost 30 lbs since last year and 14lbs in the last 14 weeks.

I felt great for the cruise.

Looking forward to keeping it up.

Calorie limiting to 1850 and work out 4 strength days (2 arms and 2 legs/abs) and 5 cardio days (non leg days).

lots of vitamins, fish oil, and green tree extract.

The workouts really helped with the snorkeling that I did, lasted a lot longer under the water.

No aches or pains with all of the walking and activities.

Edited by shadowcat67

Hello Friends,

Back from my cruise. Will assess the damage on Thursday morning. Had a great time.

Jo, good job on a small gain.

Shadow, wow, lost most of it already. Wish it went that way for me............unfortunately I'm a slow poke loser.

Lizette, good loss.

Take care,

Diana

Welcome home Diana. Hopefully Thursday won’t be too hard on you. [emoji846]

I’ve really let my foot off the gas now that we’re so close to our cruise. Haven’t been fluctuating too much, but definitely not making much progress.

Very impressive Shadow. Guess it would be a good idea for me to adopt a more regular exercise schedule. As it is I do cardio nearly everyday and a bunch of push-ups a few times a week. Depends a lot on the work day demands I guess. Perhaps after next cruise I’ll reinvent my system.