tours of amalfi/Positano

month11

Bitob is correct, of course! I see that the email address for Drive Amalfi was deleted so let's try this:

info at driveamalfi dot com. If not, and you want to contact them, you can either email me with a question or google Drive Amalfi.

In November when we were in Sorrento (we actually ended up at Naples because of weather) friends used Tours by Locals for a tour of Herculaneum and they said it was excellent. We were supposed to go but I pulled a muscle in my leg upon arrival at the Rome Airport so I decided discretion was the better part of valor when a two hour walking tour of the site was in the mix.

We had another tour booked with Tours by Locals in Gythion, Greece but it was cancelled at the last minute, again because of heavy seas. Our payments were refunded immediately.

Mura

Marcello maresca is the best guide in that area. We have used him twice. He is not cheap but you will have an amazing experience. He books way ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I totally agree. Haven’t seen his name in a while so glad to hear he is still showing off his beautiful homeland.

Any recommendations for guides for tours of Amalfi and Positano?

APTours was great for us

Here's a photo review of our full day on the Amalfi Coast & Pompeii I did if your interested for a few minutes of reading and surfing:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=44324605&highlight=salerno#post44324605