Theme nights -- how do you know ??

MaryCS62

I've been looking at some of the RCCL cruise compasses & noticed "Theme nights" for dinner -- is there any way to know ahead of time what "theme" might be chosen for a particular cruise?? I'm guilty of overpacking to begin with, & am determined to do better, so I certainly don't want to pack for something that might not happen !!!;)

I've been looking at some of the RCCL cruise compasses & noticed "Theme nights" for dinner -- is there any way to know ahead of time what "theme" might be chosen for a particular cruise?? I'm guilty of overpacking to begin with, & am determined to do better, so I certainly don't want to pack for something that might not happen !!!;)

I'd be interested in knowing this as well! (Where did you find the cruise compasses?)

Few dress for the "theme"...it's more to designate that nights menu.....not so much for "dressing up".

I agree. The most likely would be "Caribbean", if that's where the ship is, which just means that more men will wear their Caribbean-type shirts that evening.