Hurricane Irma Special 4 nighter

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:32 PM.
United States
14,290 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
$50 per person, per night. Plus tax and gratuities. 4 night cruise; leaves Friday 9/8, returns Tuesday 9/12.
New York City
1,227 Posts
Joined May 2008
Great deal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
PAM FROM NYC

Holland America Zuiderdam Panama Canal Partial December 2017 - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; Cartagena, Colombia; Partial Panama Canal Transit; Colon, Panama; Limon, Costa Rica; Aruba; Curacao
Carnival Vista TA October 2016 - Barcelona, Spain; Gibraltar; Ponta Delgada, Azores; Bermuda; NYC
RCCL Independence of the Seas October 2015 - Port Everglades, Florida; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Maarten, St. Kitts
Carnival Ecstasy October 2014 Styx Live - Miami, Florida; Key West, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico
Carnival Splendor January 2014 GOLD VIFP cruise - NYC; Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; Freeport, Bahamas
Bahamas Celebration January 2013 - Palm Beach, Florida; Freeport, Bahamas
Carnival Victory July 2008 - NYC; Saint John, New Brunswick
RCCL Enchantment of the Seas August 2006 - Port Everglades, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; CocoCay, Bahamas (Original itinerary: Key West, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize. Diverted due to Hurricane Ernesto)
Carnival Legend August 2004 - NYC; Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; Freeport, Bahamas (Original itinerary: San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, USVI; Tortola, BVI. Diverted due to Hurricane Frances)
Carnival Triumph July 2002 - NYC; Halifax, Nova Scotia
MS Palm Beach Princess February 1998 - Palm Beach, Florida; Freeport, Bahamas
Majesty Cruise Line Royal Majesty August 1992 - NYC; Nowhere
Carnival Fantasy December 1991 - Miami, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas
Carnival Holiday December 1989 - Miami, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman
Britanis Chandris 1984 First FUN PARTY Cruise
GA
98 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
LMaxwell, I've enjoyed your many sensible posts and pray you've found a safe place during Irmageddon. Possibly, Bahamas Paradise. Have you ever cruised w them? Our son just moved to WPB and we are interested in trying them

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Kbklcruiser

Big Red Boat (Nov 91)
Carnival Legend (July 11)
Carnival Sensation (Jan 12)
Carnival Freedom (Jan 13)
Explorer of the Seas (Aug 2016)
Vision of the Seas (Nov 2016)
Upcoming!
Carnival Vista (Nov 2017)
Carnival Horizon (Apr 2018)
United States
14,290 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Originally posted by kbklcamp
LMaxwell, I've enjoyed your many sensible posts and pray you've found a safe place during Irmageddon. Possibly, Bahamas Paradise. Have you ever cruised w them? Our son just moved to WPB and we are interested in trying them

I have not cruised with them, but I am eager to do so. I ended up not taking this offer. We are home in palm beach county, but a few miles inland. We have taken in some family that lives coastal and believe we are prepared as well as can be. Thank you for your thoughts and I hope your son is safe and secure as well.
Rhode Island
9,107 Posts
Joined May 2008
Best of luck to you LMaxwell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Gregg

United States
14,290 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Originally posted by Big_G
Best of luck to you LMaxwell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thank you; you know I will be back to argue against the collective wisdom soon enough
GA
98 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
I'm sure you are prepared and I'm glad you were able to help coastal family. Thank you. Our son drove home after work Tuesday night and got here Wednesday am. He's able to work remotely for a little while and we are thankful.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Kbklcruiser

Big Red Boat (Nov 91)
Carnival Legend (July 11)
Carnival Sensation (Jan 12)
Carnival Freedom (Jan 13)
Explorer of the Seas (Aug 2016)
Vision of the Seas (Nov 2016)
Upcoming!
Carnival Vista (Nov 2017)