Carnival Wedding Photography Questions

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises
Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:38 PM.
191 Posts
Joined Sep 2009
I know that we need to use the Carnival Photographer for our wedding ceremony and reception. My sister in law is a professional photographer and she is cruising with us. Can she take photos of us after the Carnival photographer is finished? Or family portraits at other times during the week? is she prohibited from bringing any of her professional equipment on board?
United States
36 Posts
Joined Feb 2015
Hi there! I am getting married on a carnival cruise in Nov. I am also a pro photographer. From what I understand anyone is allowed to take photo and video as long as they do not use a tripod. Also I am sure as long as they stay out of the carnival photographer's way, there should be no issue. I plan on having as many people take pics as possible. I hope your wedding is amazing! let me know how it works out!
14,689 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
You've bumped up an almost ten month old thread. OP's daughter got married in December 2016. She posted how it went back in December; do a search if you are interested.