Abs. Best on Freedom/Seas (RCCL)?

CATJAMMIES

We are sailing for the first time on this ship - tho we've done RCCL before -----

Specific incredible recs on this ship?

We'll be doing that FLEXIBLE DINING thing - not sure how that works ---- but would love to hear the YUMMIEST things!

My favorite dish was the first night cod. It was deeeeelicious. I usuallly don't order fish on a cruise but nothing else appealed to me. My friend always orders fish, but that night she ordered something else. It was to die for. We were on the Freedom's inaugural cruise. If you happen to see a plaque somewhere near the purser's desk, that's our group, the Pink Boa Society (formed while on Cruisecritic.com)

The next RCCL cruise that I took also also had the cod on the first night's menu, so I ordered it again. This time I was able to get the recipe from the chef. He referred to is as "the first night cod". Proportions for the recipe are horrendous, serves 100 :eek:. It is now available in one the RCCL's cookbook. I hope you like fish. Enjoy.

I'm a loyal RCCL fan, but will be departing on 5/24/09 on Carnival's Splendor for a Pacific Northwest cruise. Booked it last Fri. because of the itinerary change from Mexico and the great prices. Something different.

Let's see if I change my opinion about this cruise line. It doesn't hurt to give them a second chance.

Have a nice cruise.

Archived