Which hotel & why ?

tseitel

Hi all ! Wanted to get some opinions on which hotel to choose in Waikiki for a 3 night stay after our POA cruise

I have it narrowed down to two

Option 1- Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach

City view

Option 2- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort &

Spa. Oceanfront

They both get really good reviews, & are right in the area I want to be. I like the idea of stepping out of the hotel to the beach (Outrigger) but am a little concerned about it seeming crowded. It seems a lot of people not staying there hang out there.

The Hyatt is a little more with the Oceanfront view, but I’m not really going to be in the room a ton, & don’t know if it’s worth it. My husband & kids are liking the more “modern” look of the Hyatt.

What do you think? Opinions please.

Thanks !!

We have stayed at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach on our last trip and loved it and we booked it again for our upcoming trip. It is in the middle of everything, has great views, has Dukes right there, think Hula pie-it is wonderful LOL, we did not do the city view but I am sure that is beautiful we did the ocean view and that was gorgeous. Wherever you decide you stay will be wonderful, after all you can't go wrong -it is Hawaii:D Enjoy your trip!!

I'm currently holding reservations for Marriott' date=' Royal Hawaiian and Outrigger Reef. We are a party of 9 and can't make up our minds! I'm almost ready to lock in Outrigger Reef and cancel the others...

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

All things considered-Royal Hawaiian is way more atmospheric than the others.

I ended up choosing The Hyatt Regency, Oceanfront, and my travel agent got us free breakfast buffet and 1 time use of a poolside cabana for free. It is right in the area I want to be

While I would love the Royal Hawaiian, the price is just too much.

Ozzie’s Mom- I had looked at the Outrigger Reef, but while the hotel is on the beach, it is a little too far from the main strip for me.

And Jennybenny we plan to eat at Dukes !!!! I will be on a mission for Hula Pie !

Thanks for all the input everyone!!