How do you sign up for FlowRider lesson? (Adventure of the Seas)

carmel

I looked at the webpage but can't tell if I can't signup because I'm too far out or because that is not the way you do it. Do you do it before you board via website or do you do it once on board. If so, Guest Services?

Thanks!

I looked at the webpage but can't tell if I can't signup because I'm too far out or because that is not the way you do it. Do you do it before you board via website or do you do it once on board. If so, Guest Services?

Thanks!

I guess I must be too far out. It doesn't come up as an option for me.

You are supposed to be able to book online through Cruise Planner but it doesn't work. If you want to book in advance you must call RC.

Now there is a newsflash! :D:D:D

Back when I first booked, I signed up for an excursion. The next day I get a call from my TA saying RCCL had cancelled one leg of my B2B. She said she got notice that I cancelled my cruise via the webpage. I NEVER EVER clicked anything remotely close to a 'cancel' button - even if there were one. Plus, since I booked with an independent TA, there was no way to mess around with the booking anyway. So, something fishy was happening LOL. I got rescheduled and all is good. However, I'm slightly terrified of doing anything online. :eek:

Back when I first booked, I signed up for an excursion. The next day I get a call from my TA saying RCCL had cancelled one leg of my B2B. She said she got notice that I cancelled my cruise via the webpage. I NEVER EVER clicked anything remotely close to a 'cancel' button - even if there were one. Plus, since I booked with an independent TA, there was no way to mess around with the booking anyway. So, something fishy was happening LOL. I got rescheduled and all is good. However, I'm slightly terrified of doing anything online. :eek:

You're correct, if you booked with a travel agent, there's no way to cancel from Royal's web site. Scary.

If this is your first time flowriding, be prepared, it's some what of an addiction. :)

+1

It was my first time on a ship, or anywhere, with a flowrider. I didnt see anywhere to sign up, but everyday at 9am and 1am they have their stand up sessions. Just get there early and they lines arent too big. But the lines will grow with time.

Its easy to sign up, just go to the desk under the slide, sign a waiver, and they will stamp your card (to show you signed the waiver) and everyday, just show your card, and they will give you a new free wristband (or you can just leave it on all week)

(Just remember , all weight on your back foot, and on your heals, and keep your chest upright! :) )