Beverage question

stone1061

Just trying to determine the drink situation for our upcoming cruise. Are there any free drinks anywhere? buffets? dining room? I cant figure out what package i need...my daughter who is 22 and myself are not huge drinkers but i cant seem to nail down which is the right fit.

Thank you!

Tea, coffee & water available in the buffet & restaurants breakfast time & still some times during the day.

Drinks packages come with all premium cabins for local cruises.

Brindiamo is basic wine water & a couple of beers plus cocktail of the day. E26.49 per day

Piu Gusto with Selected wine normally three choices, plus juices but not freshly squeezed & water.. E29.49 per day

Intenditore is the top package which includes better choice of wine & beers, cocktails & mini-bar in cabin.

Drinks are fairly expensive on board about 5 plus euros for basic wine beers, fruit juice now over three, water the same.

You can buy a water package if that is your preferred drink both before you go & once on board.

Finally Costa has one of the cheapest drinks package working out a roughly three wines three coffees a day on average to break even. Sea days do come into it, the more time you spend on board the more drinks you are liable to consume.

Work out what you are likely to want each day.