Coffee Cards

Doughboy

In the past I would take the coffee card and get a mocha latte smatte whaever for DW and a fresh brew for myself in the AM, I'm guessing that's a possibility depending on the servers?

That's similar to what I do. A fresh brew for me and a fresh brew for my wife. Mine is free, they punch for my wife's.

Old cards good until.....

August 31st 2019.

On subsequent cruises old cards, punches only, no fresh brewed.

So, I don't recall, but does this mean if one brings an unused, undated coffee card, that fresh brewed is then free? I know I can't change whatever Princess does, and we're not going until May, but yea, my curiosity is getting to me.

If you bring an unused, undated coffee card (which is now good until August 31, 2019) you will be able to get 15 cups of fresh brewed coffee. Each fresh brewed coffee will cost one punch on the card.

You will not be able to get any specialty coffees with the card.

This is how it is suppose to work, but you never know with Princess.

So, I don't recall, but does this mean if one brings an unused, undated coffee card, that fresh brewed is then free? I know I can't change whatever Princess does, and we're not going until May, but yea, my curiosity is getting to me.

As far as I know they don't give cards out anymore.

So any card regardless of a date/ship/nothing/unused etc etc only the 15 punches can be used on subsequent cruises for specialty/fresh brewed coffees and its only good until August 31 2019.

I regards to Famski740's post I have not heard that the punches are only good for fresh brewed.

With my old cards I use the punches for what they were intended for (specialty coffee drinks) as well as fresh brewed. :confused:

Edited by Colo Cruiser

If you bring an unused, undated coffee card (which is now good until August 31, 2019) you will be able to get 15 cups of fresh brewed coffee. Each fresh brewed coffee will cost one punch on the card.

You will not be able to get any specialty coffees with the card.

This is how it is suppose to work, but you never know with Princess.

Based on the Terms & Conditions for coffee cards purchased prior to June 2018 your statement is incorrect.

Terms & Conditions 2018 (For cards purchased for voyages prior to June 2018)

Each punch is good for one specialty coffee, regardless of the cost of the specialty coffee”.

Both fresh brewed & specialty coffees are available for coffee card punches until the expiration date printed on the card or if no date until 8/31/19.