Natchi Cocoum - confirmation

tortuga1975

I placed a reservation for Natchi Cocoum. I got my pal pal receipt but didn’t get anything from the resort. Is this normal? What do I need to bring to the resort? Also, do they take credit cards to pay off the balance?

I placed a reservation for Natchi Cocoum. I got my pal pal receipt but didn’t get anything from the resort. Is this normal? What do I need to bring to the resort? Also, do they take credit cards to pay off the balance?

You should get an email confirmation. You need to take this with you. I’m not sure how long after reserving I got mine. Check your Spam. If you don’t get it try and email them.

They do take credit cards Master Card or Visa only but you might get a foreign transaction fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got my email confirmation today. WHEW! This is my first time not doing a Carnival excursion so I’m a little nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Been there three times and it is the best. You will have a great time and nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It took almost 2 days to get an email confirmation from them for me. We didn't get it until we were on the ship. I just brought my phone to show them the email (didn't print) and it was fine.

Same thing here. Put in a deposit on March 4th with no confirmation even yet.

I have sent multiple emails to both the sales and reservations emails listed, asking about my 22.00 deposit with PayPal with no confirmation. Each email was returned as non deliverable as it was just now again.

Have also sent emails to the manager at Nachi Cocum, which is listed on PayPal's receipt, that one went through...twice, but still nothing.

Wonder what is going on??:o

This thread made me check out my email and grateful to have my confirmation. It answered my question about paying with a credit card as well.

I have still not received a confirmation from Nachi Cocum, nor have I received a reply from the manager there.

My PayPal 22.00 is showing up on my statement though. Getting even more frustrated now...so may have to call my credit card company and have them reverse the charge. :o:(

YOu might email the company directly. It takes a couple of days to get a response, but they are usually very friendly. I've had several communications with them as I was worried about arriving on Christmas Eve.

YOu might email the company directly. It takes a couple of days to get a response, but they are usually very friendly. I've had several communications with them as I was worried about arriving on Christmas Eve.

I have tried emailing both the reservation email and the sales email. Both come back as undeliverable for weeks now. I also emailed the manager about four times, those went through...but still no response.

Never had this problem with them before. :mad:

I have tried emailing both the reservation email and the sales email. Both come back as undeliverable for weeks now. I also emailed the manager about four times, those went through...but still no response.

Never had this problem with them before. :mad:

I am assuming by now you have checked your spam/ junk mail? Possibly your address is reaching their spam folder? Do you have an alternative email you could send from? Some people have success with facebook.

I am assuming by now you have checked your spam/ junk mail? Possibly your address is reaching their spam folder? Do you have an alternative email you could send from? Some people have success with facebook.

Yes, have checked my spam folder daily.

As I mentioned. I have reserved many times with no problem and always received a confirmation within hours. Nothing is different, except they are

not responding. Don't know why.

Yes, have checked my spam folder daily.

As I mentioned. I have reserved many times with no problem and always received a confirmation within hours. Nothing is different, except they are

not responding. Don't know why.

OK just suggestions. Obviously other people are getting replies so their links are obviously working for some.

If it is coming back undeliverable, did you manually enter their address or copy and paste their address?

OK just suggestions. Obviously other people are getting replies so their links are obviously working for some.

If it is coming back undeliverable, did you manually enter their address or copy and paste their address?

The other two emails I have for them came back, but the manager email went through.

I also tried emailing from another email address....still nothing.

Thanks for trying to help...not sure what their problem is. :o:(

I have still not received a confirmation from Nachi Cocum, nor have I received a reply from the manager there.

My PayPal 22.00 is showing up on my statement though. Getting even more frustrated now...so may have to call my credit card company and have them reverse the charge. :o:(

Just curious, but I wonder if you are spelling it correctly in your email? It's Nachi Cocom. Maybe it's bouncing back because it's the wrong email? :)

Just curious, but I wonder if you are spelling it correctly in your email? It's Nachi Cocom. Maybe it's bouncing back because it's the wrong email? :)

That was the mistake I made on the reservations@cozumelnachicocom email, found it and corrected it...then resent it. I keep spelling it wrong...but the one I sent to the manager who is listed as collection contact with Paypal was correct from the beginning. Still no answer from either one.

I have contacted my Visa card company to dispute the charge. Maybe that will make them pay attention. Just weird and frustrating that I never received the confirmation in from the start also.

Thanks for you help, I appreciate it! :)

Well what do you know!? After sending in a dispute to my credit card company two days ago for the PayPal charge, I suddenly heard from Nachi Cocom and got a reply AND a confirmation within two days. This was a deposit I made on March 4th, and just yesterday got the confirmation and email. I had never received one until now.

I emailed on a reply back to thank them for finally sending it out and asked why no reply

on my email inquiries until now. She said the email listed for the manager as "manager@cozumelnachicocom.com" who takes the money from PayPal, is not part of the reservation system. I asked her why she/he (manager) did not simply forward my five emails to her? She did not know why.

So anyway, I am finally good to go and canceled the disputed deposit with Visa.

Thanks everyone for your help and interest. :)

I always communicated with the individual named on the nachi cocom website rather than on the PayPal site. They may be the same one. I have never checked.

Nope, they are not. Two different ones listed on website: sales and reservations.

PayPal deposit receipt is listed as Manager.

I was on the resort next to nachi (Allegro Cozumel, that we absolutely loved and no need reservation, so we could deal with bad weather not losing our money) because nachi was sold out for my day. When we walked from our beach to nachi beach, we asked about reservations and they said that they were not sold out at all. Was really surprised because I sent one email to be sure. Both beaches were perfect, by the way