Phone number for taxi

StrikeEagle

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the phone number to call a taxi to get back to the cruise ship terminal? I have the AT&T phone plan and I can get free phone calls from Mexico and Canada.

Can you also tell me how to dial the Cozumel local phone number through a US carrier phone ?

I'm thinking of going to the Money Bar or some other places and if there is no Taxi available there, I thought I could call for taxi from my phone.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have the phone number to call a taxi to get back to the cruise ship terminal? I have the AT&T phone plan and I can get free phone calls from Mexico and Canada.

Can you also tell me how to dial the Cozumel local phone number through a US carrier phone ?

I'm thinking of going to the Money Bar or some other places and if there is no Taxi available there, I thought I could call for taxi from my phone.

Thanks

No problem getting taxi back from Money Bar. There is a condo complex across the street where they wait. IF none are available bar will call for you.

http://caribya.com/cozumel/taxis/

Same goes for any other beach club. The taxis will be waiting (they know everyone heads back to the ship in the afternoon), and if none are waiting the staff can get one in a couple of minutes. Taxis are easy and fairly well regulated on Cozumel (unlike the crooks in Philly! :mad: )

• 2 weeks later...