Headliner Changes?

Thanks Bob. So in other words, I'd be in a very rare situation to have a repeat from the year prior.

Not necessary, we've had Toni Tillman on our last 3 Anthem cruises over the last 2 years. We skipped him this time, however, other show showcased David Lucas and Miguel Washington and they were entertaining and hilarious.

A friend of mine and his wife were in the cruise entertainment business. She sang in an ABBA tribute group, and he did sound and other tech stuff for the group.

They would leave FL on one ship, do a show, get off at the first port, switch to another ship (maybe even different line) do a show, swap again ......

Sometimes they would fly to a port, board, do show, get off the next show and fly back. But this was not often.

So they rotate from ship to ship and line to line. But they MIGHT be on the same ship about a year later, or not.

Seldom will they be on the same ship for back to back cruises.

A friend of mine and his wife were in the cruise entertainment business. She sang in an ABBA tribute group, and he did sound and other tech stuff for the group.

They would leave FL on one ship, do a show, get off at the first port, switch to another ship (maybe even different line) do a show, swap again ......

Sometimes they would fly to a port, board, do show, get off the next show and fly back. But this was not often.

So they rotate from ship to ship and line to line. But they MIGHT be on the same ship about a year later, or not.

Seldom will they be on the same ship for back to back cruises.

That may have been the ABBA tribute band however we have experienced the same headliner on the ship for consecutive sailings. We had one where the headliner stayed onboard for 4 sailings in a row. ( short 3/4 day cruise on Monarch).

It is common for some entertainers to be on for two in a row. They may come on in, say, Cozumel on night #5, then stay on the next cruise and do a show on night #2 and get off in St. Thomas

Comedians in particular may do the final night on a cruise and then the first night on the next cruise. Happens all the time.

Most cruisers don’t see this because they are only on for one cruise.

I just did this for a June 17 Oasis trip. Took them seven days to respond but I did get a well written and courteous email with the entertainment details I was asking for.

What sort of questions can we ask with this email? Anything onboard related or entertainment only?