cases of wine, Carried or checked.

TheRabbit

Oh my stars!! Had I not seen it I would not have believed it. You guys are prepared for any possibility. Thank you for posting the pic & for being such a good sport & fun guy. I have really enjoyed your posts. I know you'll have an amazing cruise. ♡

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I have been following this threadbut now I can’t see the photo��. I am following the “live from” for this cruise by geo herb!! I hope someday to do one of these month long ( or more) cruises.

Glad that I’m not the only one to not see the photo in John’s post showing his freight.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Sorry,

I can see it so it is a "share" problem. Tried to re share the picture so the problem could be corrected. Also sent a copy to Astro Flyer to see if he can post it.

We just got on line for the first time in Ketchikan.

Attempted to attach photos you emailed to me but neither worked. :(

Asked him which was Cheryl’s sewing machine...it’s the blue patterned cover that’s partially visible to the left of the Classic Wines box (left of center) and everything arrived in good shape.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be darned, I was able to see it, yesterday. Now I can't.

Sitting in Yokohama bay with nothing to do so was checking threads. Can you check to see if this is a long in problem? Try looking logged in and again not logged on.

Sitting in Yokohama bay with nothing to do so was checking threads. Can you check to see if this is a long in problem? Try looking logged in and again not logged on.

John...FYI...beginning Tuesday CC will be making changes & unavailable for a couple of days.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=197&a=518

Really a shame that you are only allowed 1 bottle per person "free" on a 28-30 day cruise!! They should say 1 bottle per week per person free thus allowing you to bring 4 free per person!! Considering how much you pay for such a trip!!

Same gripe I have with the Elite mini-bar -- no matter how long the cruise, one only gets 1 mini-bar.....should be 1 mini-bar per week, so if on a 28-30 day cruise, you would get 4 mini-bars free!!!

Really a shame that you are only allowed 1 bottle per person "free" on a 28-30 day cruise!! They should say 1 bottle per week per person free thus allowing you to bring 4 free per person!! Considering how much you pay for such a trip!!

Same gripe I have with the Elite mini-bar -- no matter how long the cruise, one only gets 1 mini-bar.....should be 1 mini-bar per week, so if on a 28-30 day cruise, you would get 4 mini-bars free!!!

If the cruise is also sold in shorter sectors you get as many free minibar setups as there are sectors.

Since we mostly drink it with dinner, we would have still needed to pay for the corkage.

We are doing 60 days and get one refresh in Shanghai on the mini bar.