LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

Looking forward to your review. We board the Allure on Sunday for our first Crown Loft Suite. Very excited. Have a great cruise!

I hope you enjoy the heck out of that suite! We are in a GS. We really scored on the price. I considered upgrading at one point to either an OS, CLS and Star Loft but ultimately it made no sense.

We're considering Harmony GS next fall - looking forward to hearing what you think. have fun.

224fd262539fc8c24f990b4da7ff316a.jpg

This was our GS from last year on Harmony. It’s a great suite but I wouldn’t pay $10k+ for it like most people do (for a family of 4).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

FYI, I paid $4300 for this suite for the 4 of us. Paid around the same price last year. At one point I could have had the Star Loft Suite on this same sailing for a total of $10k for the four of us. The $5,700 difference did not make sense to me. And don't get me started on the quotes I got from NextCruise last September for this cruise - $12k for the same GS I am in now.

I hope you enjoy the heck out of that suite! We are in a GS. We really scored on the price. I considered upgrading at one point to either an OS, CLS and Star Loft but ultimately it made no sense.

Have a great cruise! Looks like a great ship and cabin.

I'm looking forward to this. We haven't been on Harmony for a while, and our next cruise will be on her in a CLS. Safe travels and I look forward to following your upcoming adventure.

I've always enjoyed your live reviews. Glad to have you following along.

035c4c688def49791020b8e67aa9724d.jpg9ffef6a2e17c963dc89a9b544dcef8d9.jpg24b09646352820d821f2f6f35936e96a.jpgec8c19d5676b0f8ac6131cc80d16e4f3.jpg085cacde5f14f8d2605873218c59ed07.jpge0cf64302c475dc20d0cca6b9b04e974.jpg

Up in the suite lounge already. Sitting next to 3 pinnacle snobs - they already earned the title snob. I didn’t freely throw it out. Their entire discussion thus far is about how they should have their own lounge. The bar backs are setting up still and one of them DEMANDED a Pinot Grigio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy,

jealous already...love the SL , hate snobs...send the Pin's to the DL if they don't like the SL..we love the SL..say hi to mohamed from Dr. Organ..I hope he is still there when it's our turn on 12/16.....either way we will relax....i'm sure you will have a relaxing great time....thanks for bringing me along