Schooner Bar Habanero Grapefruit Drink Still Available?

Tplanav1

This is going to sound like a rather odd question. On our last cruise we were on Adventure of the Seas out of Puerto Rico last fall, the Schooner Bar had this Habanero Grapefruit Martini (I believe it was a martini) on the menu. My wife absolutely loved it, to the point I have to now go about once every other month buy a bottle of Titos and infuse it with habanero for her to make a close replica. Coincidently found out no liquor stores in the Charlotte, NC area stock/or can get a Habenero vodka. Does anyone know if they still make this drink on the ship, she has been looking forward to it for months now? We sail out on Oasis on November 25th.

This is going to sound like a rather odd question. On our last cruise we were on Adventure of the Seas out of Puerto Rico last fall, the Schooner Bar had this Habanero Grapefruit Martini (I believe it was a martini) on the menu.

My wife absolutely loved it, to the point I have to now go about once every other month buy a bottle of Titos and infuse it with habanero for her to make a close replica. Coincidently found out no liquor stores in the Charlotte, NC area stock/or can get a Habenero vodka. Does anyone know if they still make this drink on the ship, she has been looking forward to it for months now? We sail out on Oasis on November 25th.

Hi Tplanav :)

At the Schooner Bar on Anthem, the Habanero & Grapefruit drink is a Daiquiri. A spicy treat!

I'll drop a menu page below from the Schooner Bar.

ded3a272-3641-486f-a5ff-1546128c4343-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

:)