Carnival Dream Room Service

momtoabowhead

Anyone know what is available? I like the idea of dinner in our room if we aren't up for 'going out' - do they offer anything delicious?

What is an appropriate tip for room service? Does it vary based on the size of the order, time of day, etc...? I've never done room service, unsure of what is customary.

Thanks!

Anyone know what is available? I like the idea of dinner in our room if we aren't up for 'going out' - do they offer anything delicious?

What is an appropriate tip for room service? Does it vary based on the size of the order, time of day, etc...? I've never done room service, unsure of what is customary.

Thanks!

Carnival's room service menu is fairly limited. Continental breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and dinner. I really like their BLTs, roast beef & brie sandwich, and the teens love their tuna sandwiches. I also am partial to the chocolate cake thru room service.

For tips, usually from $1 - $3, depends on how much is being ordered.

Carnival's room service menu is fairly limited. Continental breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and dinner. I really like their BLTs, roast beef & brie sandwich, and the teens love their tuna sandwiches. I also am partial to the chocolate cake thru room service.

For tips, usually from $1 - $3, depends on how much is being ordered.

Thanks for the response! I think we'll likely stick with the MDR.

I highly recommend sticking to the MDR for dinner. The food is delicious and you won't get anything close to that on the room service menu.

I have really enjoyed the food on the MDR in the past. I was just curious if room service was a comparable option. I now see it isn't.

Thanks!!!

Unless you have a dining table in your cabin, eating "in" isn't as much fun as you might think!

We're hoping for a killer priced upsell from a balcony to suite. But even so - I loved eating on the balcony last cruise. It was usually lido food and for lunch, though. I love the MDR - we'll stick with it.

Thanks!

Here is the Carnival room service menu. It is the same fleetwide. We have ordered a late room-service lunch a few times. My husband's favorites were the BLT and the Roasted beef

sandwich. My favorite was the hot pastrami on rye. I also tried the Fajita chicken wrap. It was good but way too much food for me. It was jumbo size, plenty enough to split. We have also ordered a plate of cookies. They are WARM chcolate chip cookies. About 6-7 on a plate. Soooo very good. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/roomService.htm

Also, here is the breakfast room service menu. You fill it out, indicate a delivery time and hang it on the outside of your cabin door before you go to bed. If you order coffee, make sure that you

write in any sugar, Splenda, Equel or such otherwise you will end up with just black coffee. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalSpirit/Alaska/Vancouver/pic2/DSC00252.JPG

Enjoy, and have a great time on your cruise.

Here is the Carnival room service menu. It is the same fleetwide. We have ordered a late room-service lunch a few times. My husband's favorites were the BLT and the Roasted beef

sandwich. My favorite was the hot pastrami on rye. I also tried the Fajita chicken wrap. It was good but way too much food for me. It was jumbo size, plenty enough to split. We have also ordered a plate of cookies. They are WARM chcolate chip cookies. About 6-7 on a plate. Soooo very good. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/roomService.htm

Also, here is the breakfast room service menu. You fill it out, indicate a delivery time and hang it on the outside of your cabin door before you go to bed. If you order coffee, make sure that you

write in any sugar, Splenda, Equel or such otherwise you will end up with just black coffee. http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalSpirit/Alaska/Vancouver/pic2/DSC00252.JPG

Enjoy, and have a great time on your cruise.

Thank you! This is perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

You'd be missing out on some great food if you skipped the MDR for dinner, but we found room service to be the best lunch on the ship. The turkey, ham & cheese, and BLT sandwiches were SO good. The bread was fresh and soft, and they came with chips that we were weirdly craving since they were nowhere else to be found onboard. Also, the chocolate cake is served with chocolate mousse, that could tie with Warm Chocolate Melting Cake for the best dessert onboard. We loved room service, and found it to be well worth the $2 tip. We would try to time it when a good movie was coming on the TV. What could be better!

Archived