Princess Cays Bungalow

candydane

We've booked a regular bungalow for our day at Princess Cays next month. From the Princess.com map, it looks like there's a bar and some restrooms about half way.

We'd like to try to get one in the group on the barbeque building side and convenient to the middle restrooms. Preferably with shade out front.

Any suggestions for specific bungalows to ask for?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I just rented one for my Dec 2018 cruise and looking for suggestions of what number Bungalo to request. I Rented one in the family area. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We looked into those for our upcoming March cruise. We found that the bungalows are not near the swimming area. Googled, and looked at videos from you tube on the island. We're finding the best is to just get a clam shell near the swimming area for the kid's. Bunglalows are small and no beach access from what we have found.

• 2 months later...

Maybe I'm confused. I keep reading about lack of beach access, but on another thread someone posted a picture from the porch of #3, and the beach and water were right there in front, similar to HMC.

Maybe I'm confused. I keep reading about lack of beach access, but on another thread someone posted a picture from the porch of #3, and the beach and water were right there in front, similar to HMC.

The water is in front but there is no beach access. You have to go down and around the pavilion to get into the water. I've attached a picture I took from the water looking back towards the cabanas. I don't know if you can see it (you may need to enlarge the picture) but there is a cement wall between the water and the cabanas.

Untitled.jpg.83919ec610be0e11ab4cb57effecd9c6.jpg