Pacific Aria questions

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:30 AM.
#1
Lake Cathie NSW Australia
86 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Sailing on a four nighter in October and new to the Aria. Can anyone tell me the best way to secure our choice of dining rooms? Do we just rock up or prebook the whole four nights when we board? Where would we do this?

Also I think this cruise is in school hols so can imagine it being very busy, any hidden corners where we might escape to catch the sun or read a book?

Many thanks
#2
6 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Originally posted by Jillibean
Sailing on a four nighter in October and new to the Aria. Can anyone tell me the best way to secure our choice of dining rooms? Do we just rock up or prebook the whole four nights when we board? Where would we do this?

Also I think this cruise is in school hols so can imagine it being very busy, any hidden corners where we might escape to catch the sun or read a book?

Many thanks
Hi Jillibean,

I am by no means an expert, I've only sailed in the Aria once and the sister ship pacific Eden.

As soon as you board the ship and even before you head to your room head to the rear of the ship on deck 8 (where angelos and the dragon lady restaurants are) and you can prebook your dinners there for the entire cruise.

As for your quiet time, the oasis rear deck is adults only so you can relax there. There is also a nice quiet lounge on deck 8 next to the salt grill caked the salt grill bar I think now.
Also the times we have been on board the dome at the front of the ship is usually fairly quiet also.

I hope this helps.

Jay.
#5
Brisbane
575 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Originally posted by perthjay85
As soon as you board the ship and even before you head to your room head to the rear of the ship on deck 8 (where angelos and the dragon lady restaurants are) and you can prebook your dinners there for the entire cruise.
The first time I was on Aria, about two years ago, you could only book Angelos and Dragon Lady on the morning of the booking.

Last April I was on Aria for a four day cruise and you could book at the start of the cruise, but only for two of those four nights, unless you were in a suite.

Last year on Explorer you could book either restaurant for as many nights as you wanted.
#6
6 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
That's interesting.
We were on the Aria last year and we booked a few reservations the first day, granted it was a 14 night cruise I think.

Either way it doesn't hurt to get in early to try and make a booking.
#7
Lake Cathie NSW Australia
86 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Thanks for the help. Would I go to the main dining room to book there or can any restaurant take reservations for any venue?

TIA
#8
Brisbane
575 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Originally posted by Jillibean
Thanks for the help. Would I go to the main dining room to book there or can any restaurant take reservations for any venue?

TIA
You can book over the phone from your cabin or go to the desk in front of Angelos and Dragon Lady on Deck 8 aft.