Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:36 AM.
Brisbane, AU
53 Posts
Joined May 2012
Seeking easy and quick access from an inside cabin to an outside viewing deck on the Majestic Princess rather than overspend on a balcony this time.
Wondering which deck and area would be recommended. Any suggestions welcome.
14,945 Posts
Joined May 2005
Majestic is a beautiful ship....you will love her. I think your best choice is Lido. We sailed in a lido balcony & loved the location...in this location you are on the same deck as bars, the sea walk and the international market. The Hollywood club which is awesome is just one deck up.....we enjoyed the ship for 21 days last June /July. I am sure you will too.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
L RI
Recent cruises completed Alaska Ruby..... May. Pacific Coastal Ruby...Mar.-Apr.
2017 MR Emerald... Nov.-Dec. Scandinavian. Crown... Aug-Sept.... South East Asia...Majestic..June-July... Caribbean...Anthem..Mar.- April ...South America... Crown.. Jan.-Feb
Still favor land trips best, but as I log more sea and river days on ships and hours on CC , I might become a "Cruise Lover" sooner than I think or am I already?
1983 1ST Ocean Liner Cruise Caribbean, Carnivale
2006 River Cruise China, Viking Century
My avatar is of a Marine Iguana the most amazing reptile ever, indigenous to the Galapagos......swam with his friends in the Galapagos islands, while traveling on X's Xpedition in 2009 & 2010.....take time to enjoy experiences with nature and it's underwater wonders.

Brisbane, AU
53 Posts
Joined May 2012
Thank you, Yes good idea but it seems all inside cabins booked/reserved already for our proposed trip some 18 months away.
We may have to invest more on a balcony cabin.
League City, TX
42,369 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
a) Lido deck viewing areas (except aft) will have glass between you and what you are viewing. If you want a view without glass, go up one more deck to the Sun deck.
b) The limited public areas outside on the Promenade deck are also a good location.