Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:27 AM.
3,917 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Originally posted by Coral
They are no longer included on the Sapphire. I think the price was $2.50. All I can say is to share your suggestions/complaint with the Beverage Manager onboard and he did call me (hint). I did this via the "box" near Passenger Services desk.

I wasn't overly impressed with the malt I did get (too milky). I ended up just getting a chocolate banana mocktail for my fix.
The milkshakes were included in my sodas and more package pre purchased online for the May 2018 Sapphire cruise I was on. i asked first before ordering.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
dog
Southern Illinois
324 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Can anyone tell me if the unlimited soda package includes bottled water? I know on RCCL it does.
Just curious,

Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Scott and Diane

Navigator of The Seas 3/16
Carnival Conquest 9/16 - booked
Carnival Liberty 3/16
Carnival Miracle 9/15
Adventure of The Seas 3/15
Carnival Glory 9/14
Carnival Valor 9/13
Sapphire Princess 10/12
Carnival Freedom 10/11
Carnival Legend 9/10
Star Princess 5/09
Carnival Destiny 5/08
NCL Spirit 9/07
Carnival Triumph 1/07
Sensation 6/05
Carnival Conquest 1/04
San Jose, CA
536 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
No, it doesn't include bottled water. You can order water for a reasonable price BEFORE your cruise. It was about $7 for 12 bottles. Onboard it's about $2 per bottle. Look in your personalizer to order. You can also bring your own (water/soda) when you board if you prefer. I always bring my hubby a few cans of soda for variety. He usually just drinks the lemonade or iced tea.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

Dawn Princess - Alaska, June 20, 2007
Sapphire Princess - Mexican Riviera, Mar. 14, 2009
Island Princess - Panama Canal, Oct. 6, 2010
Sea Princess - Alaska, September 7, 2011
Disney Fantasy - W. Caribbean, Sept. 29, 2012
Grand Princess - Mexican Riviera, Jan. 9, 2016
Grand Princess - Alaska, Sept. 15-25, 2017
Grand Princess - Mexican Riviera, Feb. 16-26, 2018
Grand Princess - Alaska, June 25, 2018
27,059 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Originally posted by dog
The milkshakes were included in my sodas and more package pre purchased online for the May 2018 Sapphire cruise I was on. i asked first before ordering.
They had the same 2 people working (male and female) all the time. When I went to order a milk shake, the woman said "it is not included in the soda package" (I had pre-purchased it previously also). I then said "it had always been included before" and asked why. She said "it was included on other ships but not this one." She then said, "if you want it I need to charge your account $2.50". I said go ahead. I then wrote a note and put it in the box saying this should be included. I did receive a call from the beverage manager - he left a message.

Just reporting my experience. I just got off the ship on Saturday. I purchased my soda package in March/April time frame - though I don't think it matters anymore.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email Me

Next: Crystal Mozart Christmas Markets
Southern Illinois
324 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by Starshine95123
No, it doesn't include bottled water. You can order water for a reasonable price BEFORE your cruise. It was about $7 for 12 bottles. Onboard it's about $2 per bottle. Look in your personalizer to order. You can also bring your own (water/soda) when you board if you prefer. I always bring my hubby a few cans of soda for variety. He usually just drinks the lemonade or iced tea.
Thanks, we'll probably get the water package along with the soda package..
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Scott and Diane

Navigator of The Seas 3/16
Carnival Conquest 9/16 - booked
Carnival Liberty 3/16
Carnival Miracle 9/15
Adventure of The Seas 3/15
Carnival Glory 9/14
Carnival Valor 9/13
Sapphire Princess 10/12
Carnival Freedom 10/11
Carnival Legend 9/10
Star Princess 5/09
Carnival Destiny 5/08
NCL Spirit 9/07
Carnival Triumph 1/07
Sensation 6/05
Carnival Conquest 1/04
League City, TX
42,379 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by Coral
They had the same 2 people working (male and female) all the time. When I went to order a milk shake, the woman said "it is not included in the soda package" (I had pre-purchased it previously also). I then said "it had always been included before" and asked why. She said "it was included on other ships but not this one." She then said, "if you want it I need to charge your account $2.50". I said go ahead. I then wrote a note and put it in the box saying this should be included. I did receive a call from the beverage manager - he left a message.

And his message was?????
Midlands
2,801 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
On our cruise in May on Sapphire we never asked if it was included in Soda+ package had many on the cruise and were served by different people and was never charged so was included in Soda+ package.
27,059 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Originally posted by majortom10
On our cruise in May on Sapphire we never asked if it was included in Soda+ package had many on the cruise and were served by different people and was never charged so was included in Soda+ package.
I went directly to the counter and ordered one, handed my card over and that is when I was informed it wasn’t covered. I didn’t ask.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email Me

Next: Crystal Mozart Christmas Markets