Flower Arranging Class

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:26 PM.
North Babylon (Long Island), New York USA
25 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Does anyone have experience with the Flower Arranging class?I’m also curious about the cost.

I was thinking of purchasing a flower arrangement for mycabin (see page 18 for the Flower Shop price list in Cunard’s Gifts and LittleLuxuries Brochure), but I read somewhere that if you take the Flower Arrangingclass early on your crossing, you’ll have an arrangement to take back to yourcabin. It sounds like a great way to have flowers for my cabin, and learnsomething in the process.

https://www.cunard.com/Documents/gif...s-brochure.pdf
Washington State
1,981 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Originally posted by steve1young
Does anyone have experience with the Flower Arranging class?I’m also curious about the cost.

I was thinking of purchasing a flower arrangement for mycabin (see page 18 for the Flower Shop price list in Cunard’s Gifts and LittleLuxuries Brochure), but I read somewhere that if you take the Flower Arrangingclass early on your crossing, you’ll have an arrangement to take back to yourcabin. It sounds like a great way to have flowers for my cabin, and learnsomething in the process.

It is $30 for one session, $50 for 2, and you get to keep your masterpiece.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
www.whereissafarigal.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/samuels5731

"Flying is but a fad. There will always be passengers for ships like the Queens"

Queen Elizabeth 2018; Queen Victoria 2017; Queen Mary 2 July 2016; Queen Mary 2 2015; Viking Sun July 2014; Queen Mary 2 October 2012; Veendam September 2012; Queen Elizabeth June 2012 X 2; Queen Victoria 2012; Queen Elizabeth 2011; Queen Mary 2 2010; Queen Mary 2 2009; QE2 2008; Queen Victoria 2008; Carnival Glory 2006; Paul Gauguin 2006; Sun Princess 2003; Sea Princess 2002; Rotterdam 2001; Majesty of the Seas 2000; Rotterdam 1999; Independence 1998; Dreamward 1997; Nordic Empress 1996; Atlantic 1995; Dawn Princess 1994; Majestic 1989; Vistafjord 1992; Maasdam 1992; Cunard Countess 1985; BI Dunera 1968; BI Devonia 1967; BI Kampala 1963; Hoogkerk 1963; Queen Elizabeth 1962; P&O Iberia 1962; P&O Cathay 1962; BI Uganda 1961; Rotterdam 1961; City of Durban 1959; Europa 1959; Africa 1958; Dunottar Castle 1958; Warwick Castle 1958; BI Karanja 1957; Pretoria Castle 1956; BI Uganda 1956
23 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
I also pre-bought the flower arrangement for our cabin during our first crossing. At some point during the week there was one day when several arrangements were for sale in the Grand Lobby at much more reasonable prices. I assumed they came from the class, but I'm just guessing at that. Since our second crossing was a RT, last year I decided to wait and buy an arrangement in the lobby when they showed up. And of course, they never showed up. This year I'll stalk the Lobby and try my luck again. Is there any logic to it?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jason & John
Next up: Queen Mary 2 Cunard November 2018, Round-trip Transatlantic Crossing

Marco Polo Orient Line August 1999, Black Sea (Last solar eclipse of the millennium)
Queen Mary 2 Cunard November 2016, Westbound Transatlantic Crossing
Queen Mary 2 Cunard November 2017, Round-trip Transatlantic Crossing
United Kingdom
152 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Originally posted by steve1young

I tried the flower arranging class on a transatlantic crossing (they don’t offer it on ‘normal’ cruises I don’t think). It was a guy named Mikey who ran it and it was great fun. Not the sort of thing I would normally do tbh, but I was really glad I tried it. You can either have your arrangement sent to your cabin or to your table in the dining room.
Florida
48 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
I took the Flower class on a ‘Normal’ cruise and it was a highlight! Learned great tips and got to keep both arrangements! I would definitely do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums