Aruba for over 80

Dave the Wine Guy

About me-- My other half and I are 55, we take our widowed father in law with us, we been on many many cruises, we take land based trips each year to Aruba.

Please hire a private tour guide, I can recommend somebody highly, he has a beautiful SUV that can take all of you, he will show you all the main parts of the island, he will tweak his tour to what you want and don't want, but he knows everything about the island and I can't recommend anybody so perfect for your tour.

His name is Cerry

His email is cyrllcroes@yahoo.com

We hired him for our private tour this past summer, he gave us a thorough most amazing perfect tour for three hours, our last name is Cianciaruso not sure if he remember us but we also hired him to take us early am to the airport, he is totally reliable and is overall excellent.

It looks like there are 8 of you in your group. I agree that hiring a tour guide would be best. Cerry has a wonderful reputation, but I don't know how many people he can take on his tours. Most drivers can only take 5 passengers by law. We always us Bully when we tour, but he also can only take 5 passengers. You might try Sonny Binns. He is licensed to take more than 5.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up about the port.....there is one very LONG dock. If your ship docks at the front, its a very long walk from the ship to the exit to the street. If you dock at the back, its a very much shorter walk out the exit to the street. After a full day of touring, that walk back to the ship docked in the front, might have been to the top of Mt Everest, and in the heat....UGH! And they don't offer shuttles on the dock either, being up in age, with the heat, make sure they stay VERY hydrated.

• 1 month later...
Just a heads up about the port.....there is one very LONG dock. If your ship docks at the front, its a very long walk from the ship to the exit to the street. If you dock at the back, its a very much shorter walk out the exit to the street. After a full day of touring, that walk back to the ship docked in the front, might have been to the top of Mt Everest, and in the heat....UGH! And they don't offer shuttles on the dock either, being up in age, with the heat, make sure they stay VERY hydrated.

thanks.......good to know....our boat gets in at 7 am..leaving 6 pm...:eek::eek:..likely not the last one to dock......