Need feedback on ANA First Class and AirCanada Business Class

TroubleT

No experience with ANA FC, but I flew AC Business about three months ago - had to get from a meeting in Montreal to a meeting in Frankfurt and wanted a nonstop. This was on a 777-300, so the exact route and aircraft will make a difference. In my case, it was quite nice - seats were comfortable and fairly private, meals were fine (nothing special but I've come to expect that from North American airlines, so it was fine), onboard entertainment was satisfactory.

Flew AC from Toronto to Dubai in business and it literally was the best flight we have ever been on and we fly a lot! Seats were so comfortable that I slept for 6 hours on the flight, which I NEVER do on any other plane. I look at them now when we fly, hoping they have a flight that works for us.

We flew AC business from Vancouver to Dubai and for us it was an excellent flight. We loved the seat set up and space and our service was outstanding. The food wasn’t bad either. I know you’re asking about ANA FC but for what it’s worth we flew their business class in Dec from Singapore to San Fran. Again, another great flight for the same reasons as AC.

There are blogs and vlogs dedicated to specifically premium cabin reviews. All you have to do is google "ANA First Class Review" and "Air Canada Business Class Review" for detailed reports. Here are two examples from bloggers that I think have some solid reviews.

REVIEW: ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS (ANA) FIRST CLASS…

Flight Review: Air Canada (777-300ER) Business Class From London to Toronto

There are blogs and vlogs dedicated to specifically premium cabin reviews. All you have to do is google "ANA First Class Review" and "Air Canada Business Class Review" for detailed reports. Here are two examples from bloggers that I think have some solid reviews.

REVIEW: ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS (ANA) FIRST CLASS…

Flight Review: Air Canada (777-300ER) Business Class From London to Toronto

Thank you, nolatravelgirl! Great reviews!