New Internet Packages - Seaside

mSev7n

Sure will try to post next week saturday. I bought the 10gb package. For wife, son and myself that might be just enough for 14 days.

When you’re on your cruise, could you please let me know the price of what the Internet packages are (and the per minute pricing is) if you buy them while ON the ship? I cruise in November and I’m not sure that I need to spend this much money on Internet but if they only sell large packages on the ship and they are more expensive than these two, then I will buy one of these in advance. So, if you can take a photo of the pricing on the ship and then post it after you get home, that would be great!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

On our 7 day cruise, my son and I used about 1.7 of our 3g allowance. We used it for facebook browsing and article reading, emails, gchat messaging to eachother when we were separated on the ship, stuff like that. We didn't watch videos or video chat. Hope that helps. :)

• Thanks 1

On our 7 day cruise, my son and I used about 1.7 of our 3g allowance. We used it for facebook browsing and article reading, emails, gchat messaging to eachother when we were separated on the ship, stuff like that. We didn't watch videos or video chat. Hope that helps. :)

Did you try making or receiving a wifi calls with this package?

• 1 month later...
Did you try making or receiving a wifi calls with this package?

Good question. Does the Internet package support VOIP calling which is supported by IOS and Android?

Also, what happens if you go over your limit? Do they throttle you, shut you down or bill you $100 a byte you go over?

Wi fi calling worked with the package that you can register up to 4 devices and you get 6 gb of data for 7 days.

I’d be interested in whether WiFi calls work with the packages as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Great. So VOIP calling isn't blocked. Staying in touch at home is important.

We don't need 4 devices and 6 Gb.

2 devices and 3 GB is plenty unless you are pushing video. I think that's the plan we will get.

But what happens when you hit 3GB? Do they shut it down?