Cruise directors - new carnival list

:mad:Wahhhh!!!!!

I've heard so many good things about Dr. E on the Magic.

And he's on vacation when I cruise.

How is Mat Seguin?

Im pretty bummed too. Was certainly hoping for Dr E but looks like he is getting off Magic the week before we board her.

Does it matter

Cruise directors can certainly have an impact on the experience! It would be hard for them to negatively impact or ruin a person's experience obviously, but the value add from a great cruise director can certainly be felt.

Anyone have experience/opinions with Matt Mitcham?

He is one of the best CD's I have ever had. He was everywhere, very people oriented and happy to just chat walking down the hall.

I really enjoyed sailing with him.

He is one of the best CD's I have ever had. He was everywhere, very people oriented and happy to just chat walking down the hall.

I really enjoyed sailing with him.

Cheers, thanks for the reply!

I realize it is subject to change, but I hope Matt stays on the Vista through April. My wife enjoys him so it would be great for him to be the cruise director on our B2B next march!

Does anyone have any experience with Dustin Gabriel. I am a first time cruiser headed out on the glory on 5/20 and would love any information that could be provided.

Thank you

Just be glad it's not Eric who we just had on the Glory. Can you say annoying? Dustin will be awesome, I am sure!!

Going to be on the Miracle in October, showing Lee Mason, does anyone have experience with him? Its a 15 day to Hawaii so really want a fun director to keep sea days enjoyable!!!

Cruise directors can certainly have an impact on the experience! It would be hard for them to negatively impact or ruin a person's experience obviously, but the value add from a great cruise director can certainly be felt.

I let my kids stay up later than usual because they love the dive in movies, comedy shows and production shows so much. I wish Dr. E did not sing and wake them up every morning, that did negatively impact us even though I liked him overall. I do like Mike Pack much better though