Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I am looking at the Panoramic ocean-view. I m not familiar with that category. Since it is so port intensive we may forgo a balcony on this one. The price, at $100 per person, per day seems reasonable to me. Does anyone know anything bout that category of cabin??

I had one on Enchantment and we loved it. Every great view on that side, and floor to ceiling windows.

Our next cruise is currently an OV, because I expect the balcony price to come down, but I would be fine with the forward corner OV.

I had one on Enchantment and we loved it. Every great view on that side, and floor to ceiling windows.

Our next cruise is currently an OV, because I expect the balcony price to come down, but I would be fine with the forward corner OV.

Good to know. We are looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is from a facebook post that I'm unable to mention..

Ovation Of The Seas Trans-Pacific Cruise to her new homeport in Alaska!!

It will be in 3 legs:

Sydney to Honolulu ( 17 April to 2 May 2019) ( Moorea, Papetee, Bora Bora, Lahina, Honolulu

Honolulu to Vancouver ( 2 May to 13 May) ( Honolulu( Overnight), Hilo, Lahaina, San Francisco, Vancouver)

Vancouver to Seattle ( 13 May to 24 May ) (Icy Strait Point, Stika, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Skaway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Victoria, Seattle)

It will be in 3 legs:

Sydney to Honolulu ( 17 April to 2 May 2019) ( Moorea, Papetee, Bora Bora, Lahina, Honolulu

Honolulu to Vancouver ( 2 May to 13 May) ( Honolulu( Overnight), Hilo, Lahaina, San Francisco, Vancouver)

Vancouver to Seattle ( 13 May to 24 May ) (Icy Strait Point, Stika, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Skaway, Tracy Arm Fjord, Victoria, Seattle)

I like that Vancouver to Seattle leg. Was there any info posted on Radiance?

It will be in 3 legs:

Explorer TP was 1 cruise and now Ovation TP is 3 cruises...oh that is sneaky!!! :eek: I have a feeling that the prices on each leg will be at a premium too!:rolleyes:

Second Leg:

Thu 5/2: Honolulu Embark

Fri 5/3: Honolulu Depart 6pm

Sat 5/4: Hilo 8am-6pm

Sun 5/5: Lahaina, 9am-6pm

Mon 5/6 -> Thu 5/9: At Sea (4 days)

Fri 5/10: San Francisco, 9am-6pm

Sat 5/11: At Sea

Sun 5/12: Victoria, 12pm-8pm

Mon 5/13: Vancouver, 7am

Just a slight correction. Her new homeport is Seattle, not Alaska.

I was on the phone for another reservation and I asked if the itinerary for both legs was out, and was told yes. The 2nd leg will stop at San Francisco before going on to Vancouver.

Last night the 2019-2020 Canada/NE, Bermuda etc. deployment was available on the website, but they seem to have pulled it back this morning. I agree the prices seemed high and at first glance I didn't find anything I wanted to leap on, but I want to take a second look as soon as they have it up again. We'll see - maybe next week...

Mindy, I just booked the October 20 Serenade Canada/NewEngland cruise followed by the October 27 Boston/Ft. Lauderdale repo. Ellie has also booked it -- just an FYI. :)

I was on the phone for another reservation and I asked if the itinerary for both legs was out, and was told yes. The 2nd leg will stop at San Francisco before going on to Vancouver.

Out where? I don't see these itineraries or do I have to call royal or an agent?

Denise

Debbie and all on the canceled Explorer TP cruise...........Go to our roll call, I just got off the phone with Callie, a representive of Michael Bailey. I left a post........
Thanks so much Vicki! Things are clearer to me now.

Denise

Grandeur has now been confirmed at Key West as a part if her monthly Southeastern sailings in the summer of 2019 and will have a stop at Miami prior to Key West and then sail to the Bahamas for return to Baltimore on each sailing.

Vision bookings are still standing for the winter season 2019-20 out of New Orleans.

They have moved Empress back to short cruises to Havana via Key West again for year round 2019-20.

The Majesty, Brilliance and Rhapsody bookings for Key West with Majesty on short sailings out of Port Everglades and Brilliance and Rhapsody on the usual Tampa sailings.

Mindy, I just booked the October 20 Serenade Canada/NewEngland cruise followed by the October 27 Boston/Ft. Lauderdale repo. Ellie has also booked it -- just an FYI. :)
Thanks for the heads up, Karen. I have my eye on that Serenade repo and plan to make up my mind next week. I would definitely enjoy cruising with you and Ellie again [emoji4]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It will be in 3 legs:

Anyone know where Ovation will be between 30 March and 17 April 2019?

Anyone know where Ovation will be between 30 March and 17 April 2019?

Presumably something similar to what Explorer was doing as they swap on 29/30 March location.itineraries.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Not quite, we have had the Explorer TP and the cruise before it canceled with no alternative offered. Awaiting the Ovation replacement, but now two cruises, leaving on a different date and arriving at a different port.:*