Ribs or Flat Iron Steak First Night?

Dixie24

I really can't say much good about either so why don't you just order both. First night in the MDR all entrées are 2-4-1, so splurge.

I'm more of a "rib purist". In other words, I take my ribs very serious. When I smoke my ribs at home it's a 2 day process. The first day is preping the ribs, putting on the rub and marinating. The second day is smoking the ribs at least 6hrs. If you get the right combination of smoke and rub you don't even need BBQ sauce. The only food I like to cook more than ribs is STEAK! So we won't even get started on what I think about the Flat Iron Steak in the MDR.

My husband got them the first night of our cruise last month and talked about them for the rest of the 7 day cruise!:D Couldn't stop talking about how good they were. He had the flat iron another night, said nothing compared to the ribs!;)

My husband got them the first night of our cruise last month and talked about them for the rest of the 7 day cruise!:D Couldn't stop talking about how good they were. He had the flat iron another night, said nothing compared to the ribs!;)

On a 7 day cruise, you can often get them THREE (3) times.

They should be available twice at night in the MDR - usually first and last nights, and once for lunch in the MDR (usually 2nd sea day)!

While they may not compete with the best restaurant ribs in Memphis or St Louis or..., they ain't bad.

Archived