Royal Caribbean Website Problems

Anyone else having issues with their website. I have 2 computers and an IPad at home and no matter which one I use 1/2 the time I get error messages when looking at cruises or cruisetours for 2018. Kind of frustrating.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone else having issues with their website. I have 2 computers and an IPad at home and no matter which one I use 1/2 the time I get error messages when looking at cruises or cruisetours for 2018. Kind of frustrating.

I have had the same problem for months. I receive their Emails. I can get onto the site, but if I try to access cruise or booking info, nothing loads. I have tried both with Chrome and IE. I have also written to Royal Caribbean twice. They just tell me to call for info. Sorry you're having trouble, but I thought it was only me as that's what Royal lead me to believe.

I have had the same problem for months. I receive their Emails. I can get onto the site, but if I try to access cruise or booking info, nothing loads. I have tried both with Chrome and IE. I have also written to Royal Caribbean twice. They just tell me to call for info. Sorry you're having trouble, but I thought it was only me as that's what Royal lead me to believe.

I would also give Firefox a try.

And welcome to Cruise Critic.:)

I started using Firefox and everything seems to be working fine.

I stopped using Firefox and went back to Explorer because after listing my C&A number, when I tried to book a cruise the website would never get to the page with stateroom options! RC's website is a cosmic mystery.

I have had the same problem for months. I receive their Emails. I can get onto the site, but if I try to access cruise or booking info, nothing loads. I have tried both with Chrome and IE. I have also written to Royal Caribbean twice. They just tell me to call for info. Sorry you're having trouble, but I thought it was only me as that's what Royal led me to believe.

I just downloaded Firefox, just to gain access to Royal Caribbean, and was finally able to navigate the site. The roll down problem after each entry is still a pain. Thank you for the help!

Thanks for reporting back. If you run into problems with Firefox, just go back to IE or something else. It's like magic which one works best with different websites.

Hit the three vertical dots in Chrome and it gives you an option for "New Incognito Window".

I think putting "New Incognito Window" in quotes when that is what it is listed as by Chrome makes it pretty clear jcccc wasn't calling it a new feature.

A P.S. to my Firefox is able to navigate on Royal Caribbean. That was yesterday. Today it was useless, as was Chrome and IE. I just sent an Email out to Royal telling them to take me off their Email list. It's just too frustrating. Back to Carnival for easy to book and better prices.

Hit the three vertical dots in Chrome and it gives you an option for "New Incognito Window".

I think putting "New Incognito Window" in quotes when that is what it is listed as by Chrome makes it pretty clear jcccc wasn't calling it a new feature.

BINGO!!! Thank you Husky!