P&O Circus show

Eglesbrech

"Full-frontal nudity during Love Riot, P&O Australia's new burlesque circus show on Pacific Explorer, sure took me by surprise."

The above is a quote from a cruise critic editor from one section of the very interesting travel review of ships from last year. If you haven't read it, the full article is worth a look.

I pulled this particular quote as I suspect it would take a few of us by surprise. While I am not a prude I would find this embarrassing. I wonder if they advise pax in advance that there will be nudity so you can choose to avoid if you wish to.

Thoughts?

"Full-frontal nudity during Love Riot, P&O Australia's new burlesque circus show on Pacific Explorer, sure took me by surprise."

The above is a quote from a cruise critic editor from one section of the very interesting travel review of ships from last year. If you haven't read it, the full article is worth a look.

I pulled this particular quote as I suspect it would take a few of us by surprise. While I am not a prude I would find this embarrassing. I wonder if they advise pax in advance that there will be nudity so you can choose to avoid if you wish to.

Thoughts?

Yes you should have put Australia in the thread title as many people will now have a go at P&O for falling standards.

However I may find the show interesting.

:). :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes you should have put Australia in the thread title as many people will now have a go at P&O for falling standards.

However I may find the show interesting.

:). :)

f

Sorry, thought it was clear from the quote. I presume however that shows for the Australian fleet will be part of the overall package of shows for P&O but someone from there can correct me if I am wrong?

I saw the show about 7 months ago on Explorer and had to think very hard as to what the full frontal nudity was..........after thinking hard all I remember was that everything was discretely covered , and it lasted next to no time. It was all part of a great show. Some-one who has been on more recently will have a better recollection .

I think this show is unique to the one ship in the Aussie fleet.