There has been an ongoing debate in the Azamara forum on Cruise Critic about the changes to the entertainment programmme. I’ve just been reading the announcement on your website and wondered if you could tell us more about how it will work. Will all 4 elements (54 Below, City Theatre, City Opera and Live Music Offerings) be part of the programme on every cruise?

The new entertainment looks generally interesting and I'm looking forward to trying it on my Quest B3B in June.

However what really concerns me personally is whether there will be live piano music in Spirits Bar in the evening? It has been suggested that the music there will be of the music video type. That will not make me (and friends) happy. We loved listening to Max and Ed playing live, taking requests and having a bit of a singalong with them. Not something you can do with a video recording!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Let me provide you with the clarity that I can.

54 Below At Sea program replaces our former guest entertainment, andwill be on every cruise.

Live music offerings will also be on every cruise with our 5-piece bandand the trio, with musicians that sometimes will perform as a duo and evensoloist.

City Theatre and Magic City Opera will not be together. When CityTheatre plays on one ship, the Magic City Opera will perform on the other ship.

Early feedback from the first 54 Below At Sea shows have been overwhelmingly positive and we will be sharing video content over the coming weeks as well.

Many thanks,

Richard