Miami airport to FLL recommendation?

footlooseFF

My sister is flying into Miami on Monday, March 9th, the day before our cruise departs out of Fort Lauderdale. She gets into the airport around 3:30 pm. What's the best way (and most reasonable way) for her to get either to the FLL airport, the FLL cruiseport or the hotel in FLL that we have booked for that night?

And what about getting back to the MIA airport on the 20th after our cruise?

Do a web search on this company. I paid 60.00 for three people back in Dec. to transport us next week from Miami Airport to our FLL hotel. But by now the price might be a bit higher. They had good reviews and were recommended by a couple of folks I know.

My sister is flying into Miami on Monday, March 9th, the day before our cruise departs out of Fort Lauderdale. She gets into the airport around 3:30 pm. What's the best way (and most reasonable way) for her to get either to the FLL airport, the FLL cruiseport or the hotel in FLL that we have booked for that night?

And what about getting back to the MIA airport on the 20th after our cruise?

Get the Tri rail, cheaper still.

Bus departs from lower concourse of Miami airport short trip to Tri rail depot then get off at Fort lauderdale airport stop, there is a bus that runs from there to the airport.

We did it in reverse on Thanksgiving day and it was easy peasy!

I talked to Super Shuttle and they will charge $33 per person from the MIA airport to the Lago Mar where we're staying. Takes about an hour depending on how many people they are dropping off. Just go down to the departures level and look for the SuperShuttle representative wearing a yellow shirt or blue jacket with SuperShuttle on it. Their phone # is (305) 871-2000

I recently used Fort Lauderdale Shuttles, paid $75 for me and DW from Miami to Fort Lauderdale. A nice A/C luxury van picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel. All we did was phone the driver who was with us within 5 mins. No problems at all. Good service.

Archived