Sabatini's breakfast menu

kangforpres

Hi-

Sailing on the Grand in less then a month now, and since we are full suite we will get to experience breakfast at Sabitini's. Is it a special menu or the same that's in the MDR for breakfast?

On HAL when you get a Neptune suite you breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill but it's really just the same as the MDR breakfast menu, with better teas and a mimosa if you want one. Plus attentive service and the ambiance of the venue.

Thanks,

Paul

There is an enhanced menu and you can ask for anything you want even if it's not on the menu. I like Mango for my fruit and they brought it up from the MDR and keep some at Sabitini for the duration of the cruise. Since it's cooked to order they are flexible.

Some posted on another recent thread that the Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast (the official moniker of this perk) on Grand Princess was held in Crown Grill. Presumably a consequence of Sabatini's being remodeled into Sabatini's Trattoria.

On our last cruise it was 7.30 to 10 am, and absolutely the best perk for being in a suite, and if they have the ingredients they will make it for you, and all to be enjoyed with mimosa and good coffee... enjoy yourselves,

We will being enjoying breakfast at sabitini's in 22 days

Cheers Don

Eating breakfast at Sabatini's was one of the best perks of sailing in a suite last month on the Royal. I wish now that I had known about lobster omelets. The only thing I asked for that wasn't on the menu was blueberry pancakes. A man at the next table mentioned he had not seen them on the menu. I told him they'd try to fix anything within reason. He ordered them as well (in addition to three orders of French toast, a fruit plate, and an omelet). We did not stay to see if he enjoyed the pancakes (or finished all that food).

Another good thing about Sabatini's was the smaller pastries they served. I could try more than one without feeling guilty.

DH enjoyed his morning cappuccino. We both liked the mimosas. My only complaint was that they served the same teas as in the dining room. I'd like for them to upgrade to the Mighty Leaf brand of tea bags served at the International Café. I would frequently stop by there on my way to breakfast and use my coffee card to get a tea bag to go to take with me to Sabatini's.

Anyone know the hours, We will be a a suite for the first time next week on the Crown Princess. Really looking forward to this.:D:D:D

We just got off Crown yesterday and I'm already missing my morning mimosa and perfectly cooked eggs! I believe the hours were 7-10:30 on sea days and 7-9 on port days.

I like the Eggs Benedict on Princess, but the ones at Sabatini's are even better. I'd also recommend the very thick French toast. If you are into smoothies, their fruit milk is also a nice start to the morning.

I like the Eggs Benedict on Princess, but the ones at Sabatini's are even better. I'd also recommend the very thick French toast. If you are into smoothies, their fruit milk is also a nice start to the morning.

I have always been disappointed with the eggs Benedict on Princess both in the MDR and, especially, the Horizon Court. It seems that they somehow manage to get the hollandaise dried out as well as the muffin. They did not have this perk of breakfast the last time we had a suite (I think).

• 6 months later...

I actually prefer a bloody Mary instead of a Mimosa and they have no problem bringing that instead. After the first day they actually had a second one ready for me. Breakfast at Sabatinis for suite passengers is probably the best of the suite perks and most do not use it.

Some posted on another recent thread that the Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast (the official moniker of this perk) on Grand Princess was held in Crown Grill. Presumably a consequence of Sabatini's being remodeled into Sabatini's Trattoria.

Breakfast starts with Mimosas made with fresh orange juice. There is a menu that is different from the main dining room menu but anything you want that is made to order.

A loud amen to all the previous posts regarding Sabatini's breakfast as one of the top perks of Princess Suite cruising.

We like "potatoes Americain" at breakfast. One-half cubed potatoes and one-half onions sautéed together. It generally takes the chef only one day to make them perfectly.

One cruise, a few years ago, we ordered our potatoes Americain and the folks at the next table asked what they were -- and they ordered them. By the end of the cruise about half the folks were ordering them.

The Sabatini's staff always provides top notch service and remember your likes and dislikes by day two.

P&J

We had a standing breakfas order for lobster omlettes with swiss and topped with avacado. Heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you remember what ship you got the lobster omelettes??? We are on the Star this September (in full suite). I’ll see what they say when I try to ask for it.

Do you remember what ship you got the lobster omelettes??? We are on the Star this September (in full suite). I’ll see what they say when I try to ask for it.

I'm going to try to remember to ask for mango! It was all heavenly last cruise, and we didn't even ask for anything off menu.

I will agree with most of these posts. There was only once (on the CB) that the headwaiter in Sabatini's was a dud. He would not allow me to make any special requests. Plus the waffle iron was broken for the entire 10 days!

On other cruises, I've asked for crab and avocado omelettes. Another friend asked for Pico De Gallo and it showed up every morning. The MDR has a nice cowboy steak which they brought over to Sabatini's. Yum.. Soon......