Does any one miss the daily newspapers?

Cruzin like 60

We read all of them daily, enjoy the sudoku and crossword puzzles.

The news dailies give the headline and sports...would be missed by us.

Internet is usually too slow for doing very much online like checking news and the TV is limited for news and weather.

They daily news summaries had been discontinued--ostensibly to reduce paper waste--when I sailed Infinity in late May/early June... Not happy given the endless printed advertisements from the shops, the spa, the art auction, etc otherwise delivered--to one's stateroom--daily...

Internet is usually too slow for doing very much online like checking news and the TV is limited for news and weather.

Really, when was your last experience with Celebrity WiFi? I think most people have had good experiences with the WiFi speed. I’ve been able to live stream football games, so it’s not a problem for me to read a newspaper

Really, when was your last experience with Celebrity WiFi? I think most people have had good experiences with the WiFi speed. I’ve been able to live stream football games, so it’s not a problem for me to read a newspaper

Internet on the Silhouette (Baltics 6/18) and Reflection (Med 9/18)) was very good. Didn't try to stream a movie or anything but for email, news, etc. it worked very well.

They daily news summaries had been discontinued--ostensibly to reduce paper waste--when I sailed Infinity in late May/early June... Not happy given the endless printed advertisements from the shops, the spa, the art auction, etc otherwise delivered--to one's stateroom--daily...

I'll second that

On the Reflection in August and that is what we were told. I miss them as it was a way to keep an eye on the news at home without having to login and use my wifi minutes. Would be nice if they could find a way to provide a free weblink to use.

Shame they don’t print the news summaries on the back of those advertisements, at least then they would be read before being put straight into the waste bin.