Big new orleans saints fan

peterlive76

I will be on the pride of America in Hawaii November 29,2018. My team the saints are playing on Thursday night football against the cowboys.Will the ship get the nfl network?We will be in port till next day. I cant find anybody that knows anything to help me. and what is the time difference if the game is 730 pm central time. Thank you.

Since daylight savings time will have ended Hawaii should be receiving the game at 3:30PM. Football was important to us too so I get where you are coming from. We did see TNF on the ship, but I can't remember if it was one of the NFL Network or CBS or NBC or Yahoo ai yi yi the Thursday night games drive me insane, but I digress....I think you should be good to go! Enjoy the game and enjoy your cruise.

I will be on the pride of America in Hawaii November 29,2018. My team the saints are playing on Thursday night football against the cowboys.Will the ship get the nfl network?We will be in port till next day. I cant find anybody that knows anything to help me. and what is the time difference if the game is 730 pm central time. Thank you.

On most ships they put the game on in the atrium and various bars. Not sure about the POA though.

But, what's more depressing... watching your team get creamed by the Cowboys on a big screen sailing the pacific ocean or completely missing the game?

I'd suggest skipping the game. Otherwise, your feelings might end up on the injury report.

Since daylight savings time will have ended Hawaii should be receiving the game at 3:30PM. Football was important to us too so I get where you are coming from. We did see TNF on the ship, but I can't remember if it was one of the NFL Network or CBS or NBC or Yahoo ai yi yi the Thursday night games drive me insane, but I digress....I think you should be good to go! Enjoy the game and enjoy your cruise.

You’ll be in port overnight on Kauai. Find a sports bar on shore.