RC Allure of the Seas September 17, 2017

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:31 AM.
#4
Texas
8 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Originally posted by MarylandBob
Hi, Robert and Jerry here. We'll be on the ship! See you soon.
I was afraid I would be alone. Would love to meet others "family" members as I'm be traveling with my family. Let me know if you are interested in meeting for a drink onboard. I am planning on going to any LGBT gathering planned on Allure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app
#5
Eldersburg, Maryland
515 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Originally posted by juniorgm
I was afraid I would be alone. Would love to meet others "family" members as I'm be traveling with my family. Let me know if you are interested in meeting for a drink onboard. I am planning on going to any LGBT gathering planned on Allure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app
Sure that'll be fun. Trust me, you won't be the only one on board, there are already three of us and likely to be 30 to 300 more. This is a big ship! Check the community bulletin board postings by the front desk daily for scheduled LGBT gatherings. We've been on this ship before, you going to have a great time. Sign up for the RCCL Meet and Mingle through this website.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature






#6
Texas
8 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Originally posted by MarylandBob
Sure that'll be fun. Trust me, you won't be the only one on board, there are already three of us and likely to be 30 to 300 more. This is a big ship! Check the community bulletin board postings by the front desk daily for scheduled LGBT gatherings. We've been on this ship before, you going to have a great time. Sign up for the RCCL Meet and Mingle through this website.
Thanks. Yes I did sign up for the Meet and mingle and plan on looking for the meetings. I'm Ralph btw do you guys belong to the Facebook group for the ship?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app
#7
Eldersburg, Maryland
515 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
No, not a member of the FB page, didn't know there was one.

Originally posted by juniorgm
Thanks. Yes I did sign up for the Meet and mingle and plan on looking for the meetings. I'm Ralph btw do you guys belong to the Facebook group for the ship?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature