car hire .....mco to mia or the port

fatjay

hi just a quick question i am hiring a car in Orlando and looking at options of either dropping off at mia and getting uber lyft taxi from there to the port or dropping car at one of the rental companies at the port does anyone one have the names and address of the port companies so i can hire from one of them at mco thanks in advance Jason

I believe all the car rental companies have their drop off at MIA there is a hub there for the car companies

Alamo may have a location at/near the Intercontinental hotel I think

They do have a shuttle to the port of of course you can make your own way to POM

National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttle service between their MIA airport location and POM - saving you the "excitement" of driving in downtown Miami. Hertz, Avis and others have downtown locations close to POM - about a $13 taxi or under $10 Uber ride if they do not shuttle.

National, Alamo, Thrifty and Enterprise offer free shuttle service between their MIA airport location and POM - saving you the "excitement" of driving in downtown Miami. Hertz, Avis and others have downtown locations close to POM - about a $13 taxi or under $10 Uber ride if they do not shuttle.

As I have said before, the downtown Miami near the port car rental companies do have a free shuttle to the ships. It runs to the ship and from the ship when you return if needed.