Fascination Southern Caribbean

IHEARTSUP14

We are traveling on the Fascination this spring for their "Southern Caribbean" sailing. We were thinking of doing an ATV tour and a Deep Sea Fishing tour. Can you offer any guidance as to which ports would be best to do these activities in?

Thanks!

I would recommend the ATV in either St.Kitts or St.Lucia, as those are going to be the most lush islands of all of the ones you're visiting. St.Thomas and St.Maarten have mountains and terrain, but both are much better for water activities and shopping. Barbados is flat, so make that a beach destination. As for deep sea fishing, my vote would go to St.Maarten or St.Thomas, I know both ports usually offer some sort of deep sea fishing excursion. Would you be booking through a private company or would you be booking an excursion directly from Carnival?

I would recommend the ATV in either St.Kitts or St.Lucia, as those are going to be the most lush islands of all of the ones you're visiting. St.Thomas and St.Maarten have mountains and terrain, but both are much better for water activities and shopping. Barbados is flat, so make that a beach destination. As for deep sea fishing, my vote would go to St.Maarten or St.Thomas, I know both ports usually offer some sort of deep sea fishing excursion. Would you be booking through a private company or would you be booking an excursion directly from Carnival?

Thank you so much for this great information. This is just what I was looking for. We are hoping to use private tours as we have found those can be a little less crowded, but depending on the tour we are open minded.

If you have any suggestions of tour operators that would be great.

We have done this itinerary twice and have it booked for a third time in the spring. THe first time we let the kids decide. There were so many other things we wanted to do that we booked it again for my husband and I. I will say, on St Lucia with the kids we did ziplining and while it was great, when we went alone, we did the mud baths and snorkeled between the Pitons....it was AMAZING! SO much so that when we let our oldest pick our upcoming cruise for her final college spring break, she chose to do this itinerary again and wants to do what dad and I did. lol So, if you enjoy snorkeling at all....in my opinion, St Lucia is one of the best we have seen! We booked through Spencer AMbroise and already are booked for our spring trip!