Cruise Passengers can now book Twizys at the Dockyard

Charles4515

According to their website booking engine you still pick up and drop off at the Hamilton Princess, but park and charge at the Dockyard.

I should have had my readers on to read the fine print. Still the Hamilton Princess is near the ferry terminal in Hamilton so picking up and dropping off there is not so bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how fast does the car actually travels?. I read what the speed limit is in Bermuda but curious how fast they can travel?.

Top speed of the Twizy is 50 mph but over 40 mph it will struggle.

For those who don’t know the speed limit in Bermuda it is 20 mph. However that limit is often ignored. Another problem is a high rate of drunk driving. So with speeding and drunk driving there is currently a large number of accidents on the roadways which themselves can be treacherous. Narrow and no shoulders. Something to consider when thinking about renting a Twizy.

Edited by Charles4515

Top speed of the Twizy is 50 mph but over 40 mph it will struggle.

For those who don’t know the speed limit in Bermuda it is 20 mph. However that limit is often ignored. Another problem is a high rate of drunk driving. So with speeding and drunk driving there is currently a large number of accidents on the roadways which themselves can be treacherous. Narrow and no shoulders. Something to consider when thinking about renting a Twizy.

That’s true. Plus I have a feeling they won’t be that simple to rent. Thousands will be looking into it. Including hotel guests.