How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

• 2 weeks later...

One of the nice things about living in our state: The ability to book a last minute weekend getaway on a ship...!

We decided last night to book another weekend on the Sky...We were trying to get more time off to either go to Chicago or Boston to visit family and friends, but my partner could only get the weekend off, hence the cruise option...

Ah...there are worse places to be...!

:p

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks! My partner and I (19 years) along with our 9 year old daughter moved from New Mexico to Tampa in June. I tend to be the cruise addict of the 2 of us. But that works out ok... He stays home with our daughter while I go out and corrupt the world in a way that only I can *wicked grin* We're planning on taking our first family cruise next year after our daughter turns 10. It'll be her first.

Up next is the Carnival Dream on December 8th with a couple friends. Oddly enough, this is my first cruise since we relocated... Talk about torture! I'm most likely doing the Carnival Destiny TA in February then trying to plan an epic land/sea trip next Fall to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

I am moving to Florida, Citrus County late next year.

I was wondering how many Cruise Critic gay and Lesbian posters there are in Florida and what parts of the state they reside. Not everyone can be from Ft lauderdale nor the Miami area. Me I will be in the rural area near Crystal River and figure I can buzz down to Tampa/St Pete or venture to the big city of Ft lauderdale when I need to get away.

Just curious as to how many posters are spread throughout the state...

Looking on gay web sites, there seems to be alot of people from Brooksville....cant figure why Brooksville.

Tom

Fort Myers here!

• 2 weeks later...

Decided at the last minute to book the Liberty of the Seas for New Years Eve. Anyone else going? Took away all the worry about what to do for New Years Eve. Drinks in the martini bar, specialty restaurant for dinner, midnight up on deck. Sounds like the perfect plan AND we don't have to drive home after. :D

We both are from Florida, Me: Amelia Island, Partner: Neptune Beach but we both now live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area...30 years now...but have our eye on a couple of lovely places in Dania, Florida....closer to the port for our "retirement" years :). We are still Floridians at heart...a diverse State...but an accepting one.

• 2 weeks later...
We both are from Florida, Me: Amelia Island, Partner: Neptune Beach but we both now live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area...30 years now...but have our eye on a couple of lovely places in Dania, Florida....closer to the port for our "retirement" years :). We are still Floridians at heart...a diverse State...but an accepting one.

Holler if you all make it back south....I'm usually in the DFW area the beginning of August for work....

I hope I don't get in any trouble, but since it isn't a roll call I should be fine.

My partner usually stays home with our daughter so I'm normally in "desperate need" of a cabin mate.

Anyone interested in being as cheap as I am and care to share a stateroom sometime?

Now that we're in Florida my hope is to start booking something every couple of months and paying it out over the year.

Any takers?

Email me! Itouchbabie at gmail dot com :)

• 1 month later...