Princess tours in Buenos Aires

dog

My cruise ends with an overnight in Buenos Aires and the tours are all listed in the Personaliser for all ports except this one.

I'm wondering if those who have recently disembarked from the Emerald Princess in Buenos Aires can tell me what Princess offered on their last 2 days.

Was there a city tour with airport drop off on both days or just on the last day?

The Summary tells me those with flights on our first day in Buenos Aires should make sure they are not before 1 pm., so early disembarkation is allowed.

Any details would be very helpful.

dog:)

We took the hop on, hop off bus on the first day, stayed aboard overnight, then took Princess package of transfers to hotel. Three nights in hotel, then airport transfers. Worked well for us.

By doing full circuit on bus, we were able to decide where we wanted to return over the next few days ...like an orientation almost.

We then did what we wanted to do/ see, mainly on foot or taxi. Having read warnings about security, we were as alert as we would be in any large city, but did not feel threatened. There were some homeless people sleeping on the streets but also a large police presence. We kept to busy, well- lit areas.

Princess packages seemed well organised and there was a hospitality desk in the hotel for first two days. That may depend on number of guests and how long they are staying.

We enjoyed the South America cruise very much.

Bon voyage.

Thanks for your reply.:)

I will be disembarking on the day we arrive in Buenos Aires.

I want to take a city tour and be dropped off at EZE, where I will take the shuttle to an airport hotel, since I have an early flight the next day.

I am wondering if Princess offered this city tour and airport drop off the day the ship arrives in Buenos Aires, or was it only offered their 2nd day there at the end of the cruise?

My cruise ends with an overnight in Buenos Aires and the tours are all listed in the Personaliser for all ports except this one.

I'm wondering if those who have recently disembarked from the Emerald Princess in Buenos Aires can tell me what Princess offered on their last 2 days.

Was there a city tour with airport drop off on both days or just on the last day?

The Summary tells me those with flights on our first day in Buenos Aires should make sure they are not before 1 pm., so early disembarkation is allowed.

Any details would be very helpful.

On the first day in port in BA, I took the Princess tour to Recoleta Cemetery, a drive through the city and then to the estancia for lunch, watching dancing, riding a horse. It was a 9 hour tour and we returned to the ship around 5:45. This was also offered after disembarkation and then the passengers were taken to the airport. Hope this helps you