Bath bar soap ghread coming up..... It is an OLD thread but current questions.

sail7seas

On our most recent cruise they didn’t offer the nice round bar. The bar of soap was very small and I need one for the sink and one for the shower. It seems like such a waste to offer small bars that have to be replaced frequently.

What cabin category were you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're my kind of traveler! Be accommodating, roll with the punches, be grateful for what you have, and enjoy the ever-changing scenery and the world around it.

Safe and happy travels.

Thanks! We try very hard to "go with the flow" and to find joy in the simple things.

Thanks! We try very hard to "go with the flow" and to find joy in the simple things.

Sory but you missed the point. I am seking soap i have used for years on HAL ships, I like it and want to buy some for my use at home. :halo:

Sorry but you missed the point. I am seeking soap i have used for years on HAL ships, I like it and want to buy some for my use at home. :halo:

Sorry but you missed the point. I am seeking soap i have used for years on HAL ships, I like it and want to buy some for my use at home. :halo:

Do keep checking eBay - Elemis soaps keep coming up, which some sellers do claim are new and at a number of price points, from the laughable to the affordable. Ding them in their reviews, if they did not deliver what they promised online. And you can easily get your money back if not as advertised.

I hear you about wanting to find a favorite soap. I bought a brand in India once (Chandrika) and that scent became associated with some pretty wonderful travel memories. After a lot of internet searching, I finally found it stateside in a health food emporium. I love the memories it evokes when I use it at home, and always bring a bar with me on cruises now too.