How to contact the Maitre D on the Carnival Splendor

asully

My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the 26 Nov sailing of the Splendor. I was hoping to get a nice table for 2 in the dining room. Does anyone know how or when to contact the Maitre D to see what can be worked? Thanks.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the 26 Nov sailing of the Splendor. I was hoping to get a nice table for 2 in the dining room. Does anyone know how or when to contact the Maitre D to see what can be worked? Thanks.

The Maitre are not required to return any emails, ever. If you have YTD, you just ask for a two top every meal. You will be nose to tail with everyone esle who wants their own table. If you have early or late seating, go see the Maitre when you board.

You can contact the maitre'd ahead of time with your request. Email about a week out, usually after sailing before your has left. That is when they start working on their seating chart for next sailing. Be sure to include booking # and cabin #. If Platinum or Diamond, include VFFP #. Pat

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have an updated email address to send a message to the Maitre'd onboard the Splendor. The one above seems to be bouncing back emails. Thank you.

Delivery hasfailed to these recipients or groups:

SLmaitred@carnival.con

The recipient'semail address isn't correct. Please check the email address and try to resendthe message. If the problem continues, contact your email admin.

Thefollowing organization rejected your message: carnival.con.

.com

does anyone have an updated email address to send a message to the maitre'd onboard the splendor. The one above seems to be bouncing back emails. Thank you.

delivery hasfailed to these recipients or groups:

slmaitred@carnival.con

the recipient'semail address isn't correct. Please check the email address and try to resendthe message. If the problem continues, contact your email admin.

thefollowing organization rejected your message: Carnival.con.

I know this sounds like a downer, because that is a huge milestone for you, but there will be hundreds or more celebrating similar milestones. 75th anniversaries and more. Don’t rely on carnival to make it special. Make it special yourselves.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Use that email..wait for the week prior to your sailing. We needed a special seating arrangement and only on early. We sail this sat, I emailed him on sun and had a very nice response on Monday. Now is way too soon ..you will be lost in all the sailings till then. Good luck!

I have emailed MaitreD's on 3 different ships with a request for a booth for two. I received a reply back only one time, but the requests were granted each time. I too email on the 2nd day of the previous cruise with the request.

I know some people think it's wrong to "bother" the MaitreD ahead of time and insist that you should wait until you get onboard to make the request. I don't see that logic - the MD will be spending time working on seating arrangements anyway while on the previous cruise - why wouldn't it be easier to handle any requests then?

Would you happen to know the email for the MaitreD for the Upcoming Horizon?

I have emailed MaitreD's on 3 different ships with a request for a booth for two. I received a reply back only one time, but the requests were granted each time. I too email on the 2nd day of the previous cruise with the request.

I know some people think it's wrong to "bother" the MaitreD ahead of time and insist that you should wait until you get onboard to make the request. I don't see that logic - the MD will be spending time working on seating arrangements anyway while on the previous cruise - why wouldn't it be easier to handle any requests then?

Use that email..wait for the week prior to your sailing. We needed a special seating arrangement and only on early. We sail this sat, I emailed him on sun and had a very nice response on Monday. Now is way too soon ..you will be lost in all the sailings till then. Good luck!

Yes. I emailed him Monday, got a response back in about 30 minutes with another follow up email confirming my request yesterday. Fingers crossed it all works out when I actually get on board. He genuinely seemed like he wanted to help me and I appreciate that.

We've emailed the Maitre'd on a couple different occasions and always got a response. So why is it every time this subject comes up "someone" has to add about not bothering them? It's their job, you're not bothering them. i would think it more of a bother to rush them at their podium on Embarkation Day. Just my two cents, cruise on all.