Baltimore parking

efoote01

hello,

Was wondering if there would be enough spots for everyone wanting to park for an August cruise? I am staying the night before in Baltimore but would like the quick getaway upon disembarkation.

Thank you

hello,

Was wondering if there would be enough spots for everyone wanting to park for an August cruise? I am staying the night before in Baltimore but would like the quick getaway upon disembarkation.

Thank you

We have only parked there in December and they never filled up .

Plenty of parking spaces, so no worries there. Getting off and leaving early is more to do with wether you self assist or check bags and when your group is called to get off the ship. Traffic around the port is variable, but Sunday morning traffic is not usually terrible, unless there is a Ravens game that afternoon or special event going on.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the reasons I love cruising from Baltimore is the parking situation. Off the ship, into my car and less than 2 hours later I am walking into my house. Once my son did self assist and he was off the ship at 7:30 am and walking into his house (out of Philadelphia) by 9:30 am. Cruising from Baltimore has spoiled me for flying to cruise.

• 2 weeks later...