Choir of Man on the Escape---What you may not know

GINNY L

Supper Club has a $15+20% gratuity upcharge.

The dinner show is only $29.49 including gratuity. Not sure why anyone would want to use one of their UDP's on it only saves them $11.49. They have 4 shows, 2 on both the last 2 nights of the cruise at 6 and 8:30. Anyone know if they have a lunch show?

The dinner show is only $29.49 including gratuity. Not sure why anyone would want to use one of their UDP's on it only saves them $11.49. They have 4 shows, 2 on both the last 2 nights of the cruise at 6 and 8:30. Anyone know if they have a lunch show?

I don't recall seeing any lunch ones but I'd have to check the Dailies.

They sure did advertise the heck out of the show though every which way.

To me, it is more like Italian sausage in consistency. I've had some great bangers and mash with onion gravy in Great Britain.

I’d argue that the one they served in the show was a brat, but yours might have been different. Certainly did not resemble the taste of Italian sausage in any way. Drastically different.

True, but on the BTS tour the guide mentioned how they bring two kegarators (sp) on stage and hand out beer liberally so it sounded pretty much beer related. Those who have attended can be more specific.

True, but on the BTS tour the guide mentioned how they bring two kegarators (sp) on stage and hand out beer liberally so it sounded pretty much beer related. Those who have attended can be more specific.

They do have a working bar on stage, and yes, they serve from it prior to the show, and also bring some of the audience up during the performance......we ordered drinks via the waiter, rather than the beer being served.

Is there a way to see the show without partaking in dinner and price?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, other than if they do a skit at the first night show or they did a skit in the atrium and one other place like they did on our trip.

I saw the show on my recent cruise they show was amazing so much fun. Didn’t find the food bad but I am use to pub grub. I am not a beer drinker and stuck to the water even though we ended up with serval on the table as they were running around handing it out.. I would pay the $30 even if I didn’t get food to see the show. If you don’t like the food it’s not like you can’t get something else on the boat. But it’s defiantly not to be missed. They are switching out the cast in a couple of weeks these current guys are the original cast and will be heading out on a US tour this fall..

I saw the show on my recent cruise they show was amazing so much fun. Didn’t find the food bad but I am use to pub grub. I am not a beer drinker and stuck to the water even though we ended up with serval on the table as they were running around handing it out.. I would pay the $30 even if I didn’t get food to see the show. If you don’t like the food it’s not like you can’t get something else on the boat. But it’s defiantly not to be missed. They are switching out the cast in a couple of weeks these current guys are the original cast and will be heading out on a US tour this fall..

I agree, I'd pay $30 for the show on it's own. They are scheduled to be in my area March 2019, and will see them on tour

• 4 weeks later...
How long would you say the show is? If we go to the 6:30 show could we pull off dinner reservations at 8?

The show in 60 mins but I think it was 90 mins in total with food service.