Live from Sojourn

imcpa

Have been on since Sat. First SB cruise.Has been great.

MDR is slow and Collonade is a little crowded, but good.

Lots of room service and has been good

Gym is narrow but not too crowded.

First time to AK. Perfect weather. Is it always 75 and sunny here?

MDR is slow and Collonade is a little crowded, but good.

Lots of room service and has been good

Gym is narrow but not too crowded.

I love the observation lounge/bar.

Pool deck still has issues but they are not working on it at least. Plants are in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got off the cruise before you and our average temperature must have been 53 for the cruise. We felt lucky when it didn’t rain. Seeing the sun was a bonus!

Have a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by SoBaycruiser

This cruise has been wonderful. Not perfect, but very good. Service has been great. I love our suite (deck 6). Little things to me make it better than SS and Regent, and obviously better than Crystal, PG and Windstar. We feel blessed to cruise any luxury or premium line and SB is one of the best!

This cruise has been wonderful. Not perfect, but very good. Service has been great. I love our suite (deck 6). Little things to me make it better than SS and Regent, and obviously better than Crystal, PG and Windstar. We feel blessed to cruise any luxury or premium line and SB is one of the best!

I’m curious. We suggested that they either remove the drapes in the observation lounge or tie them back tight because they were constantly blocking the view from many seats. Did they do it on your cruise?

I’m curious. We suggested that they either remove the drapes in the observation lounge or tie them back tight because they were constantly blocking the view from many seats. Did they do it on your cruise?

Funny you ask that. They have been fully open on the Ob lounge, but every night I have to open them in The Club at 10p or so because there is still a great view with the daylight left.

2 food related questions - is there abundant (maybe local?) seafood at all meals, and do breakfast offerings in the main dining room change daily (eg specials)? Have been trying (not hard enough I guess ;-) to find breakfast menus. Thanks!!!

[we're on Sojourn at the end of August, I'm hoping for smoked fish every morning ;-)]

2 food related questions - is there abundant (maybe local?) seafood at all meals, and do breakfast offerings in the main dining room change daily (eg specials)? Have been trying (not hard enough I guess ;-) to find breakfast menus. Thanks!!!

[we're on Sojourn at the end of August, I'm hoping for smoked fish every morning ;-)]

We had an abundance of local fish on our cruise... lots of halibut which most cruise lines skimp on. I saw hake, salmon, and cod. I’m not sure if the Dover Sole was local. Be sure not to miss the “Alaska Market” at the Colonnade if you like seafood.