Yeti back pack coolers

Caps_Shield

It's back pack! It's a cooler! It's a back pack cooler! Does Carnival allow this? Thinking about excursions and maybe at the pool for water.

What would you be packing in there to take off a ship?

No foods except package food is allowed.

I could see the Yeti being an issue since it looks just like a cooler with straps added. The backpack cooler RTIC makes looks more like a backpack and could easily slip by. Not trying to push one brand or another, but there are many other brands that make cooler backpacks you could look into, but the Yeti one just screams cooler.

YETI-Backflip-vs-RTIC-Backpack-Cooler-4.png?x60965

There are cheaper brands then Yeti, it’s basically a back pack that line with material to stay cool. Have to add ice. Will have no problem getting on the ship with it. At ports, most ports will not allow food, drinks, and ice from the ship into there country. Guest you can buy food once off the ship and take it with you. Coming back onto the ship. No food, closed drink maybe. Wine ok Unless you are going to PR and stop at CVS don’t see any really up side

Keep in mind that the allowed size for coolers is 12x12x12. You stand a good chance of losing that if it's noticed. I've seen a large pile of those coolers on wheels off the to side at the security check point. If you drive to the port you could just take it back to your car. If not it will be left in a pile with the others - not held and returned later. With the price of those I don't think I'd chance it. Since you can't take food off the ship, and you can get a bucket of ice for at the pool, I don't really see a need.

Years ago my teenage son brought onboard a Bubba Keg Cooler as he and his brothers and friends were sick of calling room service for 20 glasses or orange juice or whatever beverage to use as mix. The cooler was to get lemonade from the Lido deck and have it on hand.

He had to open it for security but they let him on board with it.

Almost the funniest thing I’ve ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Forums