Club class dining and full suite

Higgamang

It will always say Anytime in Personalizer unless you choose Traditional. The only time you see it say Club Class is during the booking process. As Suite or CC Passengers, your names are on a paper list that the Head or Assistant have - so (usually just) the first time you show up at CC they check your card against the list and seat you as you request.

There are 4 and 6 tops (not sure about 8's) in CC and if you want to sit with a group they will accomodate. Also, we've found most of the 2 tops are close enough that you can still share experiences, but not have to wait for everyone.

It will always say Anytime in Personalizer unless you choose Traditional. The only time you see it say Club Class is during the booking process. As Suite or CC Passengers, your names are on a paper list that the Head or Assistant have - so (usually just) the first time you show up at CC they check your card against the list and seat you as you request.

There are 4 and 6 tops (not sure about 8's) in CC and if you want to sit with a group they will accomodate. Also, we've found most of the 2 tops are close enough that you can still share experiences, but not have to wait for everyone.

I have a 20 day cruise starting in November and my personalizer shows Club Class Dining

They change the distribution of different size tables for each voyage based on the passenger mix. When we traveled with a group of eight in window suites, then Club Class had one table for eight. Other times on the same ship, they did not. If you have a party of ten all in Club Class, then I'm sure they will have a table for ten available for you.

It will always say Anytime in Personalizer unless you choose Traditional. .

I have a 20 day cruise starting in November and my personalizer shows Club Class Dining

Maybe you are in a CC-mini?

We're in a suite this November and it says Anytime

nov.JPG.7383b3ddf733a7ba48540998b94c8cf0.JPG

Maybe you are in a CC-mini?

We're in a suite this November and it says Anytime

We were in a suite on the Royal in July and it showed anytime dining. They had our names or room number at Club Class and there were no problems. We booked a CC mini suite for next year and it shows Club Class. They aren't very consistent on their website but there were no problems on the ship.

First time on a Princess Cruise. Alaska. Vancouver to Seattle. May 2019. Wondering if we made a mistake in choosing the itinerary that includes Tracy Arm Fjord rather than Glacial National Park. Any thoughts?

First time using this forum too. Think I made a mistake in where to post. Sorry. Can't see how to delete it.

Edited by JRH13
Wrong thread

• 3 weeks later...

i read through the thread and i see the CC could be in any dining room so you need to check when you get on board. but any idea what regal has done in the past? also is the menu standard for the 1st day. last time i was on board i did alfredos for lunch since it was across from the entrance to the ship. but doing the CC lunch sounds potentially yummy too. i'm assuming the menu is outside the restaurant?

My personalizer showed club class when I was in a mini-suite CC once I took an upsell to a full suite it changed to anytime. Kept the sip and sail promo but it does not show in the personalizer anymore but does show on the travel summary. Love Princess IT

I've read these and am still a little confused. This is our 3rd time on Princess but haven't been with them for quite a few years. We booked Club Class Mini-Suites for the location of the suite and the dining. What I am confused is breakfast and lunch....do we get to eat in Sabatini's with club class dining? Thanks....we will be on the Grand Princess out of San Francisco on Dec 13th.

I've read these and am still a little confused. This is our 3rd time on Princess but haven't been with them for quite a few years. We booked Club Class Mini-Suites for the location of the suite and the dining. What I am confused is breakfast and lunch....do we get to eat in Sabatini's with club class dining? Thanks....we will be on the Grand Princess out of San Francisco on Dec 13th.

Hi joeyndoug: Only full suites get breakfast in Sabatini’s. However, you do get to have breakfast in the CC dining room, which has more options than the regular MDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast is for full suite passengers only. On Grand Princess it has been moved to Crown Grill rather than Sabatini's.

The Club Class section of the MDR is open for breakfast, sea day lunch and dinner. That is where you can have all those meals if you choose. At breakfast just the Club Class Mini Suite occupants will be there unless someone in a full suite is contrary enough to prefer the MDR to the specialty dining breakfast.

Sabatini's breakfast is just for full suites, not mini-suites. However, I think you will enjoy club class service for breakfast and other meals.

Jim

The Specialty Dining Mimosa Breakfast is for full suite passengers only. On Grand Princess it has been moved to Crown Grill rather than Sabatini's.

At breakfast just the Club Class Mini Suite occupants will be there unless someone in a full suite is contrary enough to prefer the MDR to the specialty dining breakfast.

Or your particular ship had a crummy Specialty breakfast. Sorry, but we experienced that on our August cruise--went to the Specialty breakfast the first day. The food was awful, service was blah. We didn't give them a second chance. Club Class breakfast didn't have mimosas, but the food was cooked correctly and the service was great.

It was sad because in April, Sabatini's breakfast was a jewel.

Or your particular ship had a crummy Specialty breakfast. Sorry' date=' but we experienced that on our August cruise--went to the Specialty breakfast the first day. The food was awful, service was blah. We didn't give them a second chance. Club Class breakfast didn't have mimosas, but the food was cooked correctly and the service was great.[/quote']

I have to agree. On the CB last month it was meh.

I hate the new decor in Sabatinis. Reminds me of a cafeteria.

You have breakfast in the Club Class dining area. Lunch is in Club Class on sea days and on some days with late port times. And dinner is in CC every night.

Sabatini's is for full suites only. Lunch on port days is only at the buffet.

I have order mimosas for breakfast at both the regular MDR and at Club Class dining with no problems. At times even had 2.

I have also, but you have to pay for them (or they are included in your 15-drink limit if you have the PBP). At the suite breakfast, they are included (and they do not count against your 15-drink limit if you have the PBP).

I have also, but you have to pay for them (or they are included in your 15-drink limit if you have the PBP). At the suite breakfast, they are included (and they do not count against your 15-drink limit if you have the PBP).

I agree, I thought the poster was referring to being free like the suite breakfast. :confused: