Browsing Shore Excursions

aussie travel bird

Can anyone enlighten me on if it's still possible to download a PDF document of particular cruise/cruise shore excursions with the current enhancements that have been to the web pages? This is of particular interest to me, as I like to mark my interested ones and then pass onto my husband for his input in hard copy, making all sorts of notes and comparisons. Old school I know but it works for me. Thanks in advance. Jenny

Yes, you can usually download a PDF document of the Shore excursions for your cruise. As far as I can see you can’t do it from your Voyage Planner, you have to do it from the cruise details on the website. First find your cruise ( put in month/year in ‘ Find a Voyage’), then click on ‘View Itinerary Details’, click on ‘SHORE EXCURSIONS’ tab, then click on ‘VIEW ALL SHORE EXCURSIONS FOR THIS VOYAGE’, then you should be able to see a box that says ‘VIEW PRINTER FRIENDLY E-BROCHURE OF ALL SHORE EXCURSIONS’.

You might just need to check that it is the same as the list of excursions on your Voyage Planner as I have see reports on Cruise Critics that they are not always the same, although I haven’t experienced that myself.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You may also need to change the currency to US$ by clicking on the flag right at the bottom of the page for the brochure to download.

It is some time since we attempted to download in AU$, as we have gone straight to US$ for several years.

So it is quite possible that it may now download in the default currency for our location.

You may also need to change the currency to US$ by clicking on the flag right at the bottom of the page for the brochure to download.

It is some time since we attempted to download in AU$, as we have gone straight to US$ for several years.

So it is quite possible that it may now download in the default currency for our location.

Thanks that worked a treat. I did go to the US currency though, when I selected the AUD it still saved/printed in USD. Thanks for your help. I didn’t even think of checking there as I’m assuming the voyage would have had it linked. Either way a vast improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have another two cruises on Azamara next year and looking at excursions I would like to find out what time/s they are without having to make a mock booking of the excursion and then cancelling. Have to do this for every excursion listed in a particular port - is there a more straightforward way of finding the times?!

Have another two cruises on Azamara next year and looking at excursions I would like to find out what time/s they are without having to make a mock booking of the excursion and then cancelling. Have to do this for every excursion listed in a particular port - is there a more straightforward way of finding the times?!

Just download the PDF document in the voyage planning area using the instructions that Host Grandma Cruising gave me. The brochure has departure times.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Follow the directions in post #2 on this thread.

The brochure will give you all the details you need.

I bought a shore excursion to St. Andrews for our July 2019 British Isles Cruise. It listed our cruise as one for which this excursion is available. I am a bit perplexed because the details on voyage planner says it is on July 18 from 3:50 pm to 9:20 pm. That’s the day the ship leaves Edinburgh at 3:00 pm. To make it more confusing, that shore excursion doesn’t appear on the list in the pdf.

We definitely want to check out the home of golf but don’t want to miss the ship!